Sign in to follow this  
La Zona

Motion detection not working?? ReoLink RLC-410 on LaView NVR

Hi, newbie here. I was able to add a 3rd party camera (ReoLink 410) to my LaView NVR (LV-N9808C8E) by attaching the camera directly to my router first, and then changing the camera's IP addy to match the IP addy that my NVR assigns.

But I am unable to get motion detection recording. I have enabled motion detection by first logging into the camera directly.. But after I reattaching the camera to my NVR, when I try to enable motion detection through the NVR, I get an error message that says "the camera does not support the function".

Continuous recording works fine, but I would like to set this camera to motion detect recording. Thanks for any help.

I have the same issue with a Chinese camera I bought. The only reason I bought it was for the audio input capabilities, but now it's useless since it won't record. I changed every option, and no luck.

I have the same issue with a Chinese camera I bought. The only reason I bought it was for the audio input capabilities, but now it's useless since it won't record. I changed every option, and no luck.

live and learn..

I also own a 410 camera myself and it works to my expectations. The audio function is all good and especially the images quality.

You should probably try their support as they usually respond timely and help you out. " title="Applause" />

Can you try setting up a motion recording schedule and see if that works? Most NVR's allow you to create schedules for different times based on different events.

I have the same NVR.

Have you been able to figure out a way for the NVR to show motion polygons instead of just showing an active screen where motion is being detected?

It's a rebranded hikvision like everything else but I would really like the expert motion analysis while live viewing from the nvr itself.