Sign in to follow this  
jazzgtrl4

Qsee 16 channel analog DVR died. what can i replace it with?

Hi

i have a Qsee 4760 analog dvr that died...just says system initializing and hangs there..What would you recommend as a replacement??. I was looking om AliExpress for a DVR, there but what would be a direct replacement..thanks

Hi

i have a Qsee 4760 analog dvr that died...just says system initializing and hangs there..What would you recommend as a replacement??. I was looking om AliExpress for a DVR, there but what would be a direct replacement..thanks

look at a dahua tribrid DVR..this will allow you to use your current cams but also replace them with HD CVI cameras as well as ip...

hi

cant replace it with same one, cant find it and they don't make it anymore. Id like to just upgrade to HD

Ill check out the Dahua. thanks

You can purchase hybrid DVRs which will allow AHD/ CVI/ HD-TVI/ Analog/ You could then use your existing cameras and cables and you can just upgraded the cameras at any time. Also in the future if you do upgrade to HD cameras i would advise you to Increase the amount of storage on the DVR as HD cameras will take up more memory than a analog system. I use this Harddrive/Bandwith Calculator it allows you to put in the number of cameras what resolution the cameras are recording at and how long they will be recording for. This will give you a accurate idea of what size of hard drive you will need for the amount of chosen days.

https://www.aventuracctv.com/calculator/hard_drive_calculator.asp

Hope this Helps

You can purchase hybrid DVRs which will allow AHD/ CVI/ HD-TVI/ Analog/ You could then use your existing cameras and cables and you can just upgraded the cameras at any time. Also in the future if you do upgrade to HD cameras i would advise you to Increase the amount of storage on the DVR as HD cameras will take up more memory than a analog system. I use this Harddrive/Bandwith Calculator it allows you to put in the number of cameras what resolution the cameras are recording at and how long they will be recording for. This will give you a accurate idea of what size of hard drive you will need for the amount of chosen days.

https://www.aventuracctv.com/calculator/hard_drive_calculator.asp

Hope this Helps

Cool thanks Brad for the info..Any recommendation on a 16 channel hybrid DVR?

was just looking at this Dahua here, i know Boogieman recomeeded something like this..thansk for your helpo

https://jet.com/product/detail/1fa9fdf7396f48978df61e562c6b2cf2?jcmp=pla:ggl:NJ_dur_Gen_Tools_Home_Improvement_a1:Tools_Home_Improvement_Safety_Security_Equipment_Home_Security_Surveillance_a1:na:PLA_784744695_42602150073_pla-306778603384:na:na:na:2&code=PLA15&pid=kenshoo_int&c=784744695&is_retargeting=true&clickid=31b24b89-d8c8-47fd-83e4-553dbbb7fb88

We currently stock a blupoint DVR that works with any camera up to 2mp also has p2p settings so you just scan a QR code and you can remote view via an app. Alternatively Hikvison, Dauha all good brands to have a look at. If you contact a CCTV supplier they will give you some information and guide you to a system that is right for you.

We currently stock a blupoint DVR that works with any camera up to 2mp also has p2p settings so you just scan a QR code and you can remote view via an app. Alternatively Hikvison, Dauha all good brands to have a look at. If you contact a CCTV supplier they will give you some information and guide you to a system that is right for you.

Blupoint is either dahua lite or the horrid Swann

Why try to sell out of your region?? Would that not give the op problems from the start