UMDRanger

Old poster... back

Hey all,

Been a while since I posted. In December 05 I shipped off for US Army Basic Training, and OCS. I am now at my Reserve unit awaiting orders. So now we have to get the old CCTV setup back online. Gotta wait for my new power supply to show up before I can get the Geovision PC back online. Geovision's PS is on temp duty on the main PC due to it's failure.

If I don't get full time, or deployed right away we'll be trying to land another job in the security field.

Peace...UMDRanger

hey...welcome back .. basic training .. sounds fun

dont think i could handle that myself anymore ... LOL ..

any cctv related stuff in the army .. or infantry ..?

Thanks Rory. I saw a few PTZs on the sides of buildings but thats all I saw. I am sure Infantry has some nice CCTV equiped toys. Oh and they were testing some drone when my unit was at the MOUT site. We could hear it, but not see it. I'll be a Quartermaster Officer once my training is complete.

congrats & good luck on your new career(s). whoaaaaaa!

grunt is still a grunt in the corps. the "toys" help but you will never replace the grunt.

become the master of your weapons, your training, and know your enemy. ensure your soldiers are also prepared...............everything else will happen, without a doubt, it will happen.

VST- Hooah.

I walked into my old job today, and literally upon sight "Hey, do you need a job?". So starting tomarrow I'm back at work. Sounds like a 30 something camera job is first on my project list.

thats great to hear man, let us know how it goes

ps. if you need help, im willing to travel