rabbiem

dahua dvr time setting

Hi everyone, i have a Dahua 504 analog DVR with a camera installed in an apartment out of town and a smart PSS software on my remote desktop computer to watch live view when i want. recently it seemed like the electricity went off for a while and when it came back the date in my DVR and my surveillance software went back to the year 2000. i fixed the date and time using the software by clicking on "device configuration" then "maintenance" then "date and time". the problem is that it only last for about 24 hours more or less and i have to do the same thing again everyday to keep the date and time updated, anyone knows what should i do to fix date and time and stays correct once and for all ! thanks

untitled.thumb.JPG.beecae589111d280012575206250104f.JPG

Hello. It may be time to change the DVR's circuit board battery. If the DVR has a battery on board, that is how it would retain its firmware settings when the DVR loses power. To determine why the DVR would lose power every day, you might want to check the Auto Maintenance section. If it is not set to reboot every day, you might also want to consider changing the DVR's power adapter.

Hello. It may be time to change the DVR's circuit board battery. If the DVR has a battery on board, that is how it would retain its firmware settings when the DVR loses power. To determine why the DVR would lose power every day, you might want to check the Auto Maintenance section. If it is not set to reboot every day, you might also want to consider changing the DVR's power adapter.

ok.i'll look into that , thanks