jisaac

Congratulations Northern Video!

Northern Video is now panasonic's #1 distributor. I know I get my panasonic stuff from them. And almost everything else.

and Ark Surveillance is Northerns biggest reseller

hey you ever tried the panasonic all in one day night camera?

wondering how it works with Infrared... want to change the Sanyo's out and there are UF100'sthere .. there is alot of glare from garage lighting in one area which is why i was looking for the wide dynamic

Are you talking about the housing/camera/mount/lens packs?

No I have not tried those. Mainly because I like the pelco housings and have a ton of them on hand. But is the glare coming of off the glass on the front of the housing? Or is it coming from a glare some other place?

The 484's have excellent sensitivity for IR's. They are excellent for IR's. I would defintily suggest the Fujinon aspherical day/night lens though. Makes a huge difference.

Just general glare from the garage florescent lighting when it is dark and the IR is on ... like its backlighting almost ..

as to the camera, im talking about this one ..

WV-CW374

Client has $$ and wants the best .. the Sanyo's are great but not the best

Also, biggest problem we've had has been condensation in the housings ... even an Extreme EX26 we tested at the shop got condensation, and an old EX82 we just found with condensation after 5 years, so hoping the Pano might be better ...

IR will be the existing and a couple new UF100's, and a couple EX26LEDs to replace one of the existing UF100's.

Basically its a Revamp for a couple cameras as the IR is okay, but could be better (UF500's & UF100's in place are too much IR for example), also want to use IR Optimized Lens if possible .. ill have to check that camera for that as well, if not then probably just change the [GE] housings for pelco, use the Pano 484 Box cam with IR Optimized Lenses, and then maybe a couple Pelco Housings ..

My rep just told me this about a week or so ago. I think northern video is great, great people and most of them know what they are talking about. I was surprised to find out three of the guys that I deal with are all under twenty...but I shouldn't say anything since I am only a few years older .

i am only 24. Yep 24 going on 12! Just ask my wife!

Gee, your not much older than me. I am 22 right now....when I first met with an ADT rep in my area for a possible dealer agreement, she was pretty surprised on how much I knew for a young person. You can never under estimate someone.