Sign in to follow this  
fisma

idmss and gdmss initialisation problem

Hi,

I am trying to add new device into idmss lite or gdmss lite in different mobile phones. In all mobile phones I receive the same notification:

"Before adding device you must initialize it. Otherwise you can not add device"

I do not know how to add device into idmss by public IP address. Can not solve this issue. Please, help me

Hi. It is a security reminder to change the user name and password from default on your recorder or camera

In my NVR I have changed default password for admin username. When I press + sign to add device I receive this notification. idmss doesn't know which device will I add, cause it does not let me to type IP address of my NVR machine.

Which method are you using

I am using Wired Device. Even when I use local IP address (192.168.1.222), I receive fail message can not connect.

How strong is your password it must contain letters and numbers and 8 and above characters

How old is your NVR ......and have you had from new .

How strong is your password it must contain letters and numbers and 8 and above characters

I think it has nothing to do with my NVR. Cause when I click on + icon, idmss doen't know what will I add. I guess there is some problem with idmss lite.

I think it has nothing to do with my NVR. Cause when I click on + icon, idmss doen't know what will I add. I guess there is some problem with idmss lite.

Hi. It can’t have anything to do with the app or everyone would have the problem

You never answered password question

If your not 8 or over or have a mix of letters and numbers it will not connect to the app

Hi. It can’t have anything to do with the app or everyone would have the problem

You never answered password question

If your not 8 or over or have a mix of letters and numbers it will not connect to the app

After your message I payed attention that it is not possible to write password longer than 6 characters.

Do you have a dvr or NVR ? And is it a dauha.... How old is it

It is HCVR. I bought it 3 years ago from China and it is not Dahua actually. But it's menu is the same with Dahua. I bought it from (https://www.gwsecu.com/) and it's name is HCVR5824S.

I have installed ConfigTool software from Dahua website and changed admin password using this app to 8 character. Strange but when I try to login directly from device, it is not typing more than 6 character. But from SmartPSS I can login with 8 character password. Initialisation stil not working.

IMG_6217.thumb.JPG.24a77f359619c878452a4ffecb7b087c.JPG

Hi. Ok do a test this is the old app for 3rd party OEM see if you can connect.

EVOHD LITE by Bydemes

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/evohd-lite/id522581739?mt=8

I found the problem. Port 37777 was not open. Now everything works fine with idmss lite too.

Good. Remember to copy the QR code from your unit and keep it safe. You need it if you loose password

Hi. Then you have a configuration problem if you can't connect to that ..

Can you post a pic of your network page.

After fixing configurations everything started working. Your comments helped me alot. I had almost the same problem in several places. All are using old Dahua NVRs that has 6 character long passwords. Now I will have to upgrade all these NVRs to be able to connect from idmss. Thanks alot for your comments. Have a nice weekend