Sign in to follow this  
keithy

Adata apollo-32 help required

adata apollos-32

Dvr wont save passwords or settings

Time saves ok but date format ddmmyy wont save

Ftp server settings wont save

If i try to change user setting i get the error save config failed

Used the dvr password reset tool i could log in with the generated password but dvr didnt restart and when i restarted it manually the settings hadnt been saved

Is anyone able to help

Do i need a firmware update ? Where would i get one

Thanks in advance Keith

adata.thumb.jpg.e587d02cf79d55e56a1f7ed86a9cbd4a.jpg

Hi. If you are using the code generator....... You need to enter new code then go to admin password and change it....click save then reboot and login with new password

Hi. If you are using the code generator....... You need to enter new code then go to admin password and change it....click save then reboot and login with new password

Hi i get the error save config failed when i do that

IMG_20180311_131611.thumb.jpg.f61c26d3a42b36ea56f75fc3420b757a.jpg

Hi. What password gets you into settings

Hi

user admin password admin

user 888888 password 888888

when i log in with the reset password i cant save the new password i put in ?

Thanks for your help

Hi. 888888 is the default password.

Enter menu go to system then on left go into accounts and create a new user account with full admin .

Then log out and then login with your new added account password (don't use 888888)

Go back to system then accounts and delete the 888888 account

Hi. 888888 is the default password.

Enter menu go to system then on left go into accounts and create a new user account with full admin .

Then log out and then login with your new added account password (don't use 888888)

Go back to system then accounts and delete the 888888 account

Hi i went and added a new account with admin privilages whe saving i get the save config failed error then when i log out and back the account is there but any changes i make are gone after a reboot so is the account a made ? Very strange

Hi. No it means your account 888888 does not have full admin rights.

What is the time and date on your unit after you have switched it off from the mains for 1 minute.......don't log in

What is the time and date on your unit after you have switched it off from the mains for 1 minute.......don't log in

Hi date is 3.11.18

time is correct

Hi date is 3.11.18

time is correct

Did you reboot first

Try log in

Hi sorry invalid password ?

Ok you have 6 pass codes to enter .........but after the first 3 if they don't work you must switch off your recorder for 20min then try the others

Shut down 20 mins

Then shut down again if last 3 did not work

Try log in

Hi sorry invalid password ?

Ok you have 6 pass codes to enter .........but after the first 3 if they don't work you must switch off your recorder for 20min then try the others

Shut down 20 mins

Then shut down again if last 3 did not work

Hi Tom tried that the first numbers worked but still the same create an account then reboot and everything that you changed has gone and passwords are back to the default, think i will have to buy another dvr

Thanks for your help

Hi. With the password I gave ..... Once in you go to the 888888 account and modify that ...... Even if ticked you un tick then re tick........ You can't use the password code I sent to set a account up.

Where are you located

Hi. With the password I gave ..... Once in you go to the 888888 account and modify that ...... Even if ticked you un tick then re tick........ You can't use the password code I sent to set a account up.

Where are you located

Am in dundee scotland think its time for a new dvr

I logged into the admin account with the password 279472 then went to the user settings selected the 8888 account cleared all the ticks and saved then reticked and resaved, went and changed the password for the 8888 account i got the error config failed clicked cancel and logged out of the admin account and logged into the 8888 account with the new password even tho it had not saved it. I rebooted and all changes were gone 8888 account had the default password and all the cjanges were gone even the date ddmmyy

Thanks K

Hi . Is the unit on the Internet ?..

I have over 35 of these units out 11 are the 32 way ...... Never seen this problem

Can you get into the web interface. Is this for a business or home use.

I was up in thurso 2 weeks ago 3 hour drive to Glasgow 10 hrs to Thurso..... For a 20 min job

Hi . Is the unit on the Internet ?..

I have over 35 of these units out 11 are the 32 way ...... Never seen this problem

Can you get into the web interface. Is this for a business or home use.

I was up in thurso 2 weeks ago 3 hour drive to Glasgow 10 hrs to Thurso..... For a 20 min job

Long drive for a 20 minute job

We have a small take away shop and use 4 cameras, i had it online but have it in the house because it resets itself and loses all the settings and i cant save the ftp settings thats why i bought the 16 four months ago. The 32 has always had this problem since i bought it. Nightmare think i will buy another one. Thanks for your help its much appreciated.

Hi. If your a business then instead of the viper I would go for the Quattro 5 ..... Direct replacement to the one you have but with better remote viewing.

Takeaway shop I would also pay the £35 and have a microphone installed for both recording and listening on you phone - tablet - PC

Both the Quattro and the viper are well priced ...... If your your budget is around £400 then you can get a full 5mp IP Poe viper system NVR and cameras.

Hi. If your a business then instead of the viper I would go for the Quattro 5 ..... Direct replacement to the one you have but with better remote viewing.

Takeaway shop I would also pay the £35 and have a microphone installed for both recording and listening on you phone - tablet - PC

Both the Quattro and the viper are well priced ...... If your your budget is around £400 then you can get a full 5mp IP Poe viper system NVR and cameras.

Iam just going to get a new dvr, the 2 1080p cameras are new the shop is just a small kitchen and front shop and a doorway i have 4 cameras and might add another 1. Good idea about the mic hadnt thought of that, also looking at dahua dvr's as they should have the same ftp backup as the qvis.

Thanks again for your help its much appreciated

Cheers K

Hi Tom thinking about the viper system and cameras can you please pm me details of cameras and viper and price i should really look at the options first. Can that send pics and video to off site ftp server. Thanks again keith

Hi. There are a few types of viper

Are your cameras on coax

How many channel.

Do you want till display on screen (built in on dvr)

FTP not 100% but I have 2 in my car I will set one up later

But I do know you get 2 days off site storage

Are your cameras on coax

How many channel.

dont need till display on screen

cameras are on coax

thanks K

Are your cameras on coax

How many channel.

dont need till display on screen

cameras are on coax

thanks K

Ok check your pm