rory

Car write off :(

some drunk or high driver wrote off my bros car last night, like a head on, guy was coming round a bend on the wrong side of the road .. anyway, since we have no laws against driving drunk here (even if the other person dies) and even if he has no insurance, even if the other driver gets charged its just a $200 fine and no mark goes on your licence .. plus more than likely he has no insurance, and since the car was still insured in my name, my insurance is going to jump up on my jeep now too .. sucks big time cops took an hour to come and it was 2am and they were 5 minutes away with no traffic on the road ..

ok rant over ..

Man Rory you need to take up one of these guy's offers and come to the US. You're the man, and truely an expert in the field. You'd have no problem working here or hell, starting your own business here.

thanks man ...

wow, sorry to hear about that. Why don't you come to the U.S. leaving behind the nice weather and all won't be a big loss. Hey, do you think it's easier to own and start up a security business in the bahamas than in the U.S.?

That really sucks. Hope your brother didn't get hurt?

Sorry Rory, like you really needed that to happen right now.