fa355115

VTO2000A : PAL or NTSC ?

Hello,

My VTO2000 is nt working anymore (I installed a wrong firmwar on it probably and can't get back to previous firmware) ... It was bought on an official dealer in Belgian but which is not really providing support, as well as 2 VTH1550CH screens, but I apln to buy a new VTO now on ALiexpress ...

but they give me the choice between PAL and NTSC ...

I guess this is depending on the VTH1550 screens I have (also coming from Belgium), but how can I be sure which technology they use ?

What is the difference between both ? Is it better image quality or ... ?

Many thanks !

Hello,

My VTO2000 is nt working anymore (I installed a wrong firmwar on it probably and can't get back to previous firmware) ... It was bought on an official dealer in Belgian but which is not really providing support, as well as 2 VTH1550CH screens, but I apln to buy a new VTO now on ALiexpress ...

I guess this is depending on the VTH1550 screens I have (also coming from Belgium), but how can I be sure which technology they use ?

Many thanks !

Hi. It depends on your location.

Hello,

Many thanks !

Hi. It depends on your location.

MMM not only ...

I mean I am from Belgium and bought my VTO and VTH in a Belgium official dealer.

As it is not providing support and I corrupted my VTO probably due to wrong firmware (Eng), I plan to buy from Aliexpress this time, and they propose either PAL or NTSC.

I want to be sure I select the correct one, but how can I be sure what technology are my VTH or my current VTH ?

Location ok but you ca by in another country ...

Hi. First I would not buy from aliexpress you will just waste your money and you could end up with a copy ....and you will not get any support from dahua.

Are you based in Belgium...... Where you are located is important to PAL or NTCS

If your in Europe then the eng software is the right one

PAL is Europe NTCS is the Americas

Well, I surely wasted my money by buying 3 times the price of aliexpress in an official brussels Dahua dealer who is not provided support. I know rom a web shop in France where the guy is very cooperative and supporting in case of issues ... but this is still 3 times the price frim China.

Most of Aliexpress sellers are officiel Dahua distributors, they just sell OEM without logo and probably without support ... which I do not hace anyway today from Belgium reseller.

I have today a VTO2000A which I made a mistake to upgrade to Eng fw and can't go back yo French fw. Port 3800 is not open anymore ... autosnapshot on the Vth is not working anymore and the camera button on the VTH is not giving any picture anymore. All other feautures are working fine

There are no aurtherised dahua dealers on eBay or aliexpress

Why do you think there cheaper.

Why are you not answering the question

If you upgraded to the ENG software then that was the right upgrade as eng is PAL

Are you in Europe?

Back to aliexpress......both hik or dahua allow sales from that platform .......so no they are not aurtherised...... Anyone can put aurtherised in there sales pitch .......you only find out later it was crap.

Your Belgium aurtherised dealer is also suspect.

€50 gets your system fully serviced by dahua .......did he offer you that ?

Hello tomcctv, thanks for the reply.

yes I am based in Belgium, reason why I initially bought in Belgium.

Not sure why this is cheaper, probably because Dahua is China ... and ALiespress as well ... but again, by officiel dealer is also not able to support (he just doesn't care), and he din't provide this 50 euros proposal ...

So I bought in China(sorry typo) Belgium, I was in Firmware General_Multi3_VTO2000A_EngRusItlFreGetDutSpaPor_P_16M_V3.100.0000.0.R.20170305.bin

I upgraded by mistake to English only : General_VTOXXX_Eng_P_16M_V3.120.0000.0.R.20180613

... but as I am in french country, wanted to go back to : General_Multi3_VTO2000A_EngRusItlFreGetDutSpaPor_P_16M_V3.100.0000.0.R.20170305.bin

no luck, Old version of Config tool is allowing me to select port 3800, but fails to upgrade ... port 37777 is also not working

Same for newer version of Config tool, no luck

Also tried VDPConfig ... also no luck ...

What is worrying me is that when I use a ttol to see open ports on y network, my 2 VTHs have port 3800, my VTO no ...

My point is ... I already tried all I could to restore the firmware, without success ... I am now in a point where I consider buying a new one ... and having to choose between a 280 euros without support or a 120 dollars without support, I better choose the second one.

I am really disappointed

Regards

Edited by Guest

You can only warn people so many times on buying China copy of dahua from China. And aliexpress and eBay .......forum is full of people doing this mistake.

You will not save €100 buying copy

You do have a dauha service centre in Europe

Have a read what dahua has put out in a news letter.

Good luck.

Recently, Zhejiang Dahua Technology CO., LTD. (“Dahua”) has received reports from multiple parties, which state lots of stores on e-commerce platforms, such as Aliexpress, Amazon, eBay, sell Dahua’s products by pretending to be stores operated by Dahua or Dahua’s authorized distributors. Such actions seriously disrupt the market orders of our products, which not only infringe Dahua’s rights and interests, but also the customers’ rights and interests. In order to protect the customers’ lawful rights and interests, Dahua hereby solemnly declares that:

1. The specified service information websites of Dahua’s products are “www.dahuatech.com” and “www.dahuasecurity.com”.

2. Dahua sells its products through its authorized distributors. If you would like to verify whether the sellers are Dahua’s authorized distributors, you can contact us at overseas@dahuatech.com.

3. Except the channels mentioned above, Dahua has never authorized any party to sell its products, nor sell its products on any e-commerce platform in any form.

Unauthorized channels include but are not limited to the following:

•www.dahuawhosales.com

•www.visiotech.es

•http://www.securityessentialscctv.com/

•Security product supermarket

•eBay

•Aliexpress

•Alibaba

•Hangzhou Quan'an Technology Co., Ltd

•BONDWELL

•Zysecurity

•Shenzhen Dayi Technology Co., Ltd

•Networkcamera wholesale

•Bulwark Tech Ltd

•SINTRA BALTIC

•Sunivision Technology Development Co., Ltd

•Dahua Security

•HUABEN TECHNOLOGY LIMITED

•Yahoo

•PROVIDEO CO., LTD

•Wei-Yah Technology Co., Ltd

•http://anny6225.tpy888.cn/

•Sanat Amn

•Shenzhen DSD Technology Co., Ltd

•Sport4biz

•AlarmsysteemExpert

•S-VENUS ELECTROINCS CO.,LTD

4. For any party disrupts the market orders of Dahua’s products and infringes Dahua’s lawful rights and interests, Dahua reserves all rights to take any legal action against such party.

Warm reminded: the products brought from the unauthorized channels may be counterfeit and shoddy products. Dahua is unable to guarantee to provide the warranty services and technical support for the products brought from the unauthorized channels. Please purchase from the authorized channels.

Welcome to inform us if you find any party sells Dahua’s products by pretending to be Dahua or Dahua’s authorized distributor. If you have any other questions, please contact us at overseas@dahuatech.com.

mmm Let us be logical here ... I am not saying there are no Dahua copies on the market, but I was myself in touch with "overseas@dahuatech.com" few years ago when I bought my IPC-EBW81200 ... camera which I could get from an official Dahua dealer here in Belgium or in the Netherlands for 1200 euros, and which I got from Aliexpress from an official Dahua dealer (or was presented so) for 350 dollars.

I got the camera in hands and you can believe me, the camera I got from Aliexpress is not a copy nor a fake. The seller was proposing with or without logo, I requested with a logo, but still for less than half the price for genuine material.

"overseas@dahuatech.com" clearly wants to protect their European market by detering (is that correct english ?) the European customers to buy their Dahua units at low price from China directly, instead of on the european market at much bigger price.

And those statement in that letter are worrying me a lot :

"customers’ rights and interests"

"Dahua is unable to guarantee to provide the warranty services and technical support for the products brought from the unauthorized channels. Please purchase from the authorized channels"

Do they take their customers for idiots when writing this ?

... because the point is that for material bought from official dealer, you are also not getting support ! ... that is a fact.

Do you know how much positive answer and support I have got for my 600 euros VTO / VTH kit from my reseller and Dahua support directly ?

They just reply once to you with bull****, then let you in your ****, that is it.

THERE ARE official dealers / shop buying official dahua products on Aliexpress ... they will not provide support to you, but for the price they make, this is the way I will go for ...

As a matter of fact, at this exact moment in time, I am with an expensive Videophone kit which is not 100% functional anymore, I know this is because of a fw upgrade I did, but I am just getting 0 support.

As a matter of fact, at this exact moment in time, I am with an expensive Videophone kit which is not 100% functional anymore, I know this is because of a fw upgrade I did, but I am just getting 0 support.

That you can have serviced by dahua Europe.

If you choose to ignore dahua buying guide...... That's up to you.

Let me point out a fact ..... In your own words....

I corrupted my VTO probably due to wrong firmware (Eng)

Which is 100% the right software .....PAL

So I bught in China, I was in Firmware General_Multi3_VTO2000A_EngRusItlFreGetDutSpaPor_P_16M_V3.100.0000.0.R.20170305.bin

I upgradedby mistake to English only : General_VTOXXX_Eng_P_16M_V3.120.0000.0.R.20180613

So you bought a gray market system .......that you can't change the language on........all genuine dahua Europe PAL systems come with full euro language

So you wasted your money once and you want to do it again. Like I said good luck

Sorry for the typo ... my IPC-EBW81200 I indeed bought from China.

My VTO / VTH expensive kit I decided to pay the full price and buy in Belgium (my country), in Brussels nearby.

yes, the initial Fw was "General_Multi3_VTO2000A_EngRusItlFreGetDutSpaPor_P_16M_V3.100.0000.0.R.20170305.bin", including French, I upgraded to "General_VTOXXX_Eng_P_16M_V3.120.0000.0.R.20180613"

Now I am stucked as I can't get to previous version.

Who do I contact to get support please if my reseller is unable to do so (Or I should say doesn't want to do so) ?

"That you can have serviced by dahua Europe."

??

my IPC-EBW81200 I indeed bought from China.

Dahua will not look or repair China gray market systems THEY DID NOT MAKE IT.

Yours came with China copy software .....no update or firmware from dahua will work on them.

my IPC-EBW81200 I indeed bought from China.

Dahua will not look or repair China gray market systems THEY DID NOT MAKE IT.

Yours came with China copy software .....no update or firmware from dahua will work on them.

This subject and faulty device is for my VTO2000A I bought in Belgium, I do not know how many times I need to tell you so maybe a picture will mke the job :

309526_2.jpg

I am NOT getting any support from my official Belgian reseller I got the VTO from

... and Dahua policy is not so support their customer directly.

So what do I do ?

Reason why I plan to re-buy the camera from China directly, from non official dealer of you are happy with it, much less expansive.

If you do not want to admin Dahua support for European customer is almost 0, you better do not repply anymore.

Reason why I plan to re-buy the camera from China directly, from non official dealer of you are happy with it, much less expansive.

If you do not want to admin Dahua support for European customer is almost 0, you better do not repply anymore.

Do you know the meaning of none official dealer.....

Gray market / copy / counterfeit.

I buy direct from dahua .... Well used too. I stopped in February for spyware in there products.

But again enjoy buying your cheap junk........ You have no clue.

G you can also use lorex service centre..... And there is two of them in France..........but I will worn you if you send a gray product to dahua they can hold and distroy it.

Do you know the meaning of none official dealer.....

Gray market / copy / counterfeit.

I buy direct from dahua .... Well used too. I stopped in February for spyware in there products.

But again enjoy buying your cheap junk........ You have no clue.

G you can also use lorex service centre..... And there is two of them in France..........but I will worn you if you send a gray product to dahua they can hold and distroy it.

Thank you, I am not from France, but from Belgium.

Do you nkow about a service center in Belgium or officia dahua dealers in Belgium ?

I have no worries my Dahua will be kept and destroyed if I send it because it bas bought from official channel in Belgium as you can see the bill and confirled by "Overseas" before buying that it was an official dealer where I had to go to ...

Many thanks !