Adam2012

Sannce CCTV system and Computer

Hello Everyone

We recently purchased a Sannce cctv system and to cut a very long story short we are having big problems with its recording ability and try to get cctv system to 'talk' to a computer. Our system is Model nr DE81N. Please if anyone can help please get in touch. We would prefer if it could be done by an expert working by Teamviewer please. This is so very important to us. Thank you so much. Sannce refuse to speak to us or respond to us.........

I can not link the video camera system to the computer so i can see on the computer what is on the cctv screen...

DVR connected to you local netvork?

Sannce aplication installed on your PC?

if so i can help you via teamviewer

or you can use this totorial

That way needs software..... just entering IP address into browser is easier

Agreed.

But not every browser can easily give access to the DVR. Will have to install a browser plugin.

Sometimes the plugin is not installed due to browser security settings

The CMS is more functional and is available on the manufacturer's website.

6 hours ago, emily123 said:

Home security systems contain sensors, security cameras etc. you'll be able to secure your home or family from criminal or theft attacks. The CCTV camera for home with mobile connectivity and different got to be maintained whenever they're put in. provides complete installation and maintenance services to Maine whenever I would like. Your article is incredibly useful concerning maintenance of CCTV cameras.

Hi looking at your link ….. will your customers not be better buying from Amazon ….. you seem to be very over priced for just hikvision equipment …. You are very expensive …..