Sign in to follow this  
larry

The Site Software Upgrade Issue Topic

Please post all your issues, questions or any other concerns or comments here. I will be checking this throughout the day but there may be a delay in responding (due to work schedule). But I will definitely try to address every issue.

I did face issues during the migration to the new software and server but I hope everything made it over correctly and works as it should. The new software is very different than the old software but it offers much more features. So many that I don't know how to load or work most of them.

The migration took much longer than I expected and offered a ton of complications. I did not want to keep the forum disabled any longer than I absolutely had to so I decided to make it live again and work out the issues I know with the software support group Monday or Tuesday.

Also, I will be making changes to the forums in the coming days - forum renaming, merging - that I did not get a chance to finish before going live again.

Thanks for your patience.

Larry

CCTVForum.com

Thanks, I didn't notice that. It probably has something to do with being fully SSL (https) now. I will look into getting them to display.

16 hours ago, larry said:

Yes, reupload because I will not be able to correct this until later in the week.

thanks, youtube link easy to insert. Just paste link and video preview is ready)