I want some recommendation on a 32 card or 2-16 card board. I want to have 30fps each total of 480fps on each card. I am still thniking about the geovision but I want to use something else if anything is a little better. I have not found a 32 cam card that has 30 fps. Also can't you setup 2 geovision 1480 and have a third system a matrix to interlink each other and have a 32 camera system?

you wont find a 16 channel card that doess 30fps on all 16 cameras either .. at least not in 640x480.

Hello,

we are a professional H.264 DVR products manufacturer.we offer the best H.264 DVR card and software,

Our products can max support 64 channnel .For you circs,we suggest you use 2 pieces of NV4016HCs,this card

can make 30fps each total of 480fps on each card,you can download and try it(http://www.netvisiondvr.com/download.htm),If you have any problem,please contact with us in your free.

Hi, would you clarify that is 30fps per channel on 16 channels (480fps total) in a resolution of 640x480? Thanks.

Hi,i'm sorry for that maybe you are misunderstand .we didn't say the 16 channels (480fps total) is in a resolution of 640x480,the resolution is 352*288.

I never seen a 32 channel card that does 30fps on each camera... I think you are asking for too much given what's available in the market. The best I've seen is a 480 frame / 32 channel card. Send me a PM if you need more info.

Unless hardware compression is used you will not fit that down a PCI bus and if Hardware compression is used then it is likely only going to be in a purpose built machine not a card.

If you want extreeme resolutions and speeds and multiple cameras then...you should go for IP because there are no BUS limitations only bandwidth to consider