Drachsi

Camera turning on and off after 3 mins

It seems the company Power Leader Video has gone out of business. I have 2 cameras, both with the same problem. I can see and use the cameras with the supplied NETSurveillance software. But after approx 3 mins the cameras turn off, then come back on again after about 3 mins, and just repeat all day long.

I can hear the cameras, clicking on and off.

What action can I take?
Regards
Drachsi

Edited by Drachsi
Repeated message.

Yes, tried 2 different power supplies. I hear the camera clicking on and off, it sounds like a relay, or something getting hot, calling down then on again. I don't have re-login, the video runs for about 3 mins, off for 3 mins then back on again, all day long.

Regards

Drachsi

Hi. Relay sound on startup and switch off is normal. It will be filters moving on power. 

Have the cameras run normal before or are they new to you

there will be no relay for power in your cameras. But since this is happening to both cameras there are a few things to check since you have already changed power supplies 

are you using extension cord to plug power supply in ? And also remove and surge protection the cameras are connected too....... also try another power outlet.

also another thing to try is set both cameras to there lowest resolution it has.  Some software if can’t handle the stream will try to reset the camera over and over

Camera powered off for 6 hours then I plugged in again. Heard the clicking sound, logged in and viewed the live stream. Changed the settings to 720P and 15FPS, and to black and white. Still the same problem.

There are many settings that can be changed, but I really don't know what to change. If you know of NETSurvellence it would help. No idea what AE Reference, Dnc Threshold, AE Sensitivity mean etc, etc.

Could it be the software on my PC?

No extension cable used.

Surge protection is built into the house system, 9 other cameras working fine, with different software.

Regards