Stevo327

Wiring configuration

Hi all, new member who has a question.  I am setting up some cameras at home and looking for a circuit diagram.  I have 10 poe ptz cameras, 10 analogue cameras and 6 ip cameras that i want to hook up to the following i also have.  6tb pvr, keyboard ptz camera controller, switch hub , power supply for cameras, and a poe network hub ,hooked up to a modem so i can access through a cell phone as well.  Wondering if i can get a diagram for this setup.  TIA

Hi. Will need more information. How will you record your cameras. On what make of recorder.

do you have a IP network PTZ controller or are the cameras rs485 as well.

distance of each camera 

26 cameras with 6tb and using PTZ cameras will only give you a few days of storage.

can you do a picture of your install. And resolution of your cameras.

On 1/1/2019 at 8:46 AM, Stevo327 said:

Hi all, new member who has a question.  I am setting up some cameras at home and looking for a circuit diagram.  I have 10 poe ptz cameras, 10 analogue cameras and 6 ip cameras that i want to hook up to the following i also have.  6tb pvr, keyboard ptz camera controller, switch hub , power supply for cameras, and a poe network hub ,hooked up to a modem so i can access through a cell phone as well.  Wondering if i can get a diagram for this setup.  TIA

Thanks for the reply. I am away working till the 14 of January and will post all the stuff you need. Once again thankyou

1 hour ago, Stevo327 said:

1547853146940-748328867.jpg

Hi. Hope your not using a lot of above..

Sold as cctv but Are web cams. You would need to look at a hybrid recorder 

but the camera above may not work.

you have a verity of camera formats 

standard analog, hd analog cvi, and IP 

so if you just have a standard 32way dvr you can’t run many of your camera

Your analog will ....and HD will only show in analog.

1 hour ago, Stevo327 said:

15480177558421551378093.jpg

So 16 IP cameras ..... 10 of which are PTZ ...... Good luck on that with that recorder ......and you will not get 32tb into that.

you know when you have bought junk when you read the box ....look at paragraph 2...      Intergrated entertainment features such as playing games and HD moves

i would also question the p2p location and security.

your not going to get 16 IP PTZ cameras on a low budget.