michelle8

oyn-x recorder

Hi does anyone have today’s reset code for oyn-x eagle cctv camera , I forgotten it and need to login

On 1/5/2019 at 1:49 PM, tomcctv said:

Why are you putting password into username ??

user name is ........ admin

password is ..........888888 or your temp one 710344

but that code is old .......so follow these instructions and you will get back into your system.

first switch off your recorder for 20 minutes.

then switch it back on and enter login like this 

user name ........ admin

password ........ 770060

once into your menu create a new password before you do anything else ....... You can't use 770060 after today it's only a temp code.

Hi mate,

I saw your posts on the cctv forum, I have forgotten my password for my OYN-X FALC 1080-8BB. Any chance you can help with a reset code for today? I quite urgently need access. 

Thanks

hi try this code 55503

but there are two falcon units under the brand ….. one is a tvt and password reset can only be done by qr code

can you post a picture of front of your unit 

Hi there - I have Ony-X DVR and similar to everyone cannot get in. 
it says ‘lack authority’ 

Is this one where I can use engineer code today to get access? 

Just now, Sheralyn said:

Hi there - I have Ony-X DVR and similar to everyone cannot get in. 
it says ‘lack authority’ 

Is this one where I can use engineer code today to get access? 

I am not able to upload pics as media too big from phone

Hello, I bought cctv systems from eBay, but I can't enter the menu even with an administrator password, I know you don't have to write a password there, but even when the field is empty, it doesn't allow me and writes me the invalid password, please help

53 minutes ago, Georgi said:

Hello, I bought cctv systems from eBay, but I can't enter the menu even with an administrator password, I know you don't have to write a password there, but even when the field is empty, it doesn't allow me and writes me the invalid password, please help. model:4x5-8BB serial:R18051800959  5in1 Unit, 1 Sata. 8CHN.With 1/0

Hi, I’m trying to set up an old OYN-X camera system with the item code 4X5-8-1TB that has not been used. I’ve tried many passwords and it won’t take them so could you please send a code to unlock it.

many thanks

On 11/9/2021 at 8:23 PM, tomcctv said:

Hi. Oyn-x  use a few brands can you post a picture of the menu screen also how old is the recorder

It’s won’t allow me to upload a pic. The menu shows user name and password.  On the bottom it says retrieve, submit and cancel. 
when you press retrieve it asks to answer a question or for a dynamic password. I think it’s the barebones oyn-x. 
@tomcctv

On 1/5/2019 at 1:49 PM, tomcctv said:

Why are you putting password into username ??

user name is ........ admin

password is ..........888888 or your temp one 710344

but that code is old .......so follow these instructions and you will get back into your system.

first switch off your recorder for 20 minutes.

then switch it back on and enter login like this 

user name ........ admin

password ........ 770060

once into your menu create a new password before you do anything else ....... You can't use 770060 after today it's only a temp code.

I have the same issue, can anyone supply a temp password?

Hi all, I have an onyx/qvis NVR and we’ve not got the password. Can someone sort me out a dynamic password for it please? Desparate

1 hour ago, Matread said:

Hi all, I have an onyx/qvis NVR and we’ve not got the password. Can someone sort me out a dynamic password for it please? Desparate

Hi it depends on which unit you have …. Which app do you use for remote viewing 

22 minutes ago, tomcctv said:

Hi it depends on which unit you have …. Which app do you use for remote viewing 

Hi there, I’ve never used an app for remote viewing I’m afraid! Bottom says VIPER-NVR-4K-4BB

Hi ok the viper (app is SuperLive plus)

this system is only resettable via a qr code from your machine and it can take 12 hours for pass code

you should press retrieve password in settings….. it will then display a qr code 

you cam then PM me that QR code

or on setup …. You are asked to insert your own password followed by a reminder question …. Have you tried that

6 minutes ago, tomcctv said:

Hi ok the viper (app is SuperLive plus)

this system is only resettable via a qr code from your machine and it can take 12 hours for pass code

you should press retrieve password in settings….. it will then display a qr code 

you cam then PM me that QR code

or on setup …. You are asked to insert your own password followed by a reminder question …. Have you tried that

I’ve tried that - it doesn’t show a QR code when I click retrieve it just asks for a dynamic password and pops up the details etc :(

it appears the system was setup without an emergency question either :(

Based in U.K., Aylesbury. It is connected to LAN but I don’t think the setup was ever done to link it to a network on the software