Sign in to follow this  
Chance

His vision dvr

I wish I could help, that's the reason I joined this forum and still have not solved that one. I had another DVR around and just put a new HD in it.

who sales this **** "his vision"? i called amazon and they  gave me a number i call it and they say  i have to go  to the hikvision website . becuase they dont  do pass word resets over the phone anymore . give the dvr info tlo them and they tell me . they cant find anything . that my dvr is is gray area . made in china peace of **** and sold to us by  amazon . god bless america  the land where you sale crap to fellow man just to make billions just to be the riches prick ever.

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Hi! this is tonimiles

I will recommend you to log on the HIKVISION website, there and follow what is the instruction they will give to you. because i saw a video from hik about how to reset a password for your DVR. hope it will be helpful for you. thanks.