Sign in to follow this  
prop

can`t view nightowl system on laptop or phone

it was working fine until a couple of days ago.i can view all my cameras on my tv monitor but now they all are offline on my laptop.laptop and dvr are on the same network.i am in mexico and also have a system in the states that i can view on my laptop no problem.i had been able to view both dvr`s but now i can`t.same goes for my phone ,i had it a few days ago but now connection fails.no settings were changed on the dvr so i can`t figure it out.an ideas?

I just worked on one of those systems and the default network  settng was DHCP.  It seems like that shoud be set to static once the remote connection is working.  So check Ip address and see if you can remotly ping the system.

i have a system in ny that i can view on my cell phone here in mexico.i also have a system here in mexico that i can view on my laptop as well as my phone.i can seem to add it to my laptop to view.it was working but now i can`t get it to add .do i need to use a different programme than the nightowl view?

Hey prop. From what you posted sounds like your IP setting was changed somehow probably by ISP provider. May want to contact them and see what has changed.