I have a NV5000 Avermedia setup that is due to get updated, are they out of business or stopped making CCTV devices?

Even if they are not supported will the NV card support TVI or AHD?  I have a second NV5000 card i could use, but am i just beating a dead horse since this is still on Windows XP.  The current setup is 3 analog cameras and one IP.  Thanks for the input.

Hi. Avermedia has dropped all cctv and gone back to av equipment 

on the cards you have .... you can only run standard analog and IP cameras

you will need a HD analog / Ip recorder if you still want to use all your existing cameras

Good point.  Any other ones to look for?  I was thinking Blue Iris but I would guess it can't do AHD or TVI?  My house has a lot of coax and 12 volt run and IP is going to be a real pain to wire. I know wifi is an option, but the camera still needs power which is why i like the idea of the analog HD.

20 hours ago, tomcctv said:

But can’t use existing ip cameras 

card is too old .... only 2mp max analog 

no point buying out of date

As the cards need to run on  a PC, addtional IP cameras can be supported by the PC software. That's why named as Hybrid DVR. Interrupting events and software updates can me easiliy made with the PC. Please note that analog HD of 3MP or 4MP can be claimed to be delivered on a coaxial cable. but losing lots of details, and not much distance. The coaxial cables were for much lower frequency of analog cameras. So analog HD of 2 MP are hitting Max Frequency of details for those cables.

28 minutes ago, SunnyKim said:

As the cards need to run on  a PC, addtional IP cameras can be supported by the PC software. That's why named as Hybrid DVR.

Why do you talk crap. 

Run card on pc which is fine

run ip software on pc that card is on it uses a different software than card and this makes your card a hybrid 

so your cards are not hybrid. 

38 minutes ago, SunnyKim said:

Please note that analog HD of 3MP or 4MP can be claimed to be delivered on a coaxial cable. but losing lots of details, and not much distance. The coaxial cables were for much lower frequency of analog cameras. So analog HD of 2 MP are hitting Max Frequency of details for those cables.

You sell HD analog and you have no clue how they work. 

You might learn something today. 

Hd analog is done at camera end ...... not like old standard analog that was done at dvr end.

old analog down coax to dvr for processing 

hd processed at camera ... digital down coax to digital dvr

so make hd analog faster (which is why no lag in cvi or tvi) and has a coax distance far more than standard analog

we are now upto 4k hd analog  coax 

but according to you that can’t be done 

so your selling out of date hd 2mp and hybrid cards that are not hybrid at all. 

Sunnykim.   It’s good seeing your posts each morning.    They say it’s good for you to start off the day with a good laugh ? 

4K UHD of analog modulation on a coax cable can not be marketable. How far it can be transmitted??? Nobody wants to pay for Video Scene all blurred except Chink. Do you ????

20 minutes ago, SunnyKim said:

4K UHD of analog modulation

I think you just made that up. 

Why are are you talking analog  and don’t get mixed up with screen resolution