fa355115

Dahua web interface (like VTO) not appearing correctly on Safari

Hi there,

I am a Mac user and have difficulties displaying the Web login page of my VTO2000 (and other Dahua IP cameras I have).

I am not sure if this is only compatible with Internet explorer (in such case Mac users can't use Dahua ?!?), but not sure if someone can confirm ...

All I see when trying to access the Address of the VTO or the Dahua camera is a gray screen but the login / password is not displayed ... the correct page is being accessed, though :

Capture d’écran 2019-01-30 à 14.17.27.png

So you succeed to to  have the interface on a MACOS ?

What do you mean by "using it in Firefox" ? You can open an "Internet explorer LIKE" session in Firefox ?

I have two Dahua IP cameras: An IPC-HDW5231R-ZE and an IPC-HDBW4231F-AS.  Both Firefox and Chrome work for settings and the like (running on Linux Mint MATE).  Neither browser yields a video image for the 5231.  That's an IE-only thing with that camera.  (I'm hoping, since the 4231 does give me video on both browsers, Dahua eventually comes out with a firmware upgrade for the 5231 that'll do the same.)  It's not a big deal, as I'm using an NVR, anyway.

If these cameras were IE-only I'd never have purchased the 2nd one.  We have two MS-Windows boxes in the house.  Both installations are scheduled for demolition when MS-Win 7 EOLs next year.  Then there will be no more MS-Windows in the house--at all.

mmm I have just tried again to open the interface of the VTO2000 in =firefow and Chrome ... none are working (I still do not get the login / password window).

In Firefox all aidons I find are those allowing to open a link into Internet explorer ... not to have Firefox opening LIKE internet explorer ?!? ...