Hopefull

How to enhance cctv footage

Hi all, new to this and complete novice so hopefully someone might be able to point me in the right direction.

over the weekend I've had a Vw camper of mine vandalised outside my home (attempted arson) I've captured the *%#+*$ on my cctv but unfortunately the footage is quite grainy and I'm unable to gain a ID, the question I need answering is are they any apps or companies that can enhance my footage to gain more clarity? Thanks in advance Paul. 

Hi Paul I was working on a Vw 1974 camper Sunday  

now the bit you don’t want to hear ..... footage is like starting with a very bad photograph...... that’s what’s been captured a bad photo you can’t make it better and there is nothing like you see on ncis.

but since you have a time of the incident have a look around your area for other cameras that they might of passed and see if you can find better images. 

Where red are you located

• Sad 1

Thanks tom, yep that's what I was afraid off?, 74 guessing that's a bay?  Got a 82 t25 but at least its the last of the aircooled.

based Doncaster uk 

1978 Westphalia. sucked $8,000 from my bank account. not one tiny bit closer to running. everybody who drives by wants to buy it for chump change. every one of them too stupid to comprehend that they would not be buying an unrunning VW, they would be buying an unrunning VW and $6,000 worth of parts they would have to buy to get it running.

43 minutes ago, tube tech said:

1978 Westphalia. sucked $8,000 from my bank account. not one tiny bit closer to running. everybody who drives by wants to buy it for chump change. every one of them too stupid to comprehend that they would not be buying an unrunning VW, they would be buying an unrunning VW and $6,000 worth of parts they would have to buy to get it running.

Might of had a little too much Jack Daniel's whiskey ? 

There are many video enhancement software available in the market which you can use to enhance your CCTV footage to gain more clarity.

3 hours ago, Kajal said:

There are many video enhancement software available in the market which you can use to enhance your CCTV footage to gain more clarity.

They don’t work ..... if image is bad from the start it is always bad