Sign in to follow this  
Quantum

Why Was My Thread Deleted?

I went to the trouble of posting a comprehensive review of Xeoma NVR software, but it has now disappeared.

What is this?

Because we have plenty of Xenoma "get a free license for a positive review" topics- it has to end at some point

For example, here is one all the way from 2013

So let it be officially known that that software is the best software ever written...

3 hours ago, Quantum said:

I went to the trouble of posting a comprehensive review of Xeoma NVR software, but it has now disappeared.

What is this?

Its a censorship conspiracy :classic_rolleyes:

Think what you like, but I am honestly so glad to finally have a professional-grade solution for Linux, and I thought others who run Windows or Raspberry Pi might benefit as well since unusually, it is object-oriented. (And I'd explained what that means for the user)

God knows I've asked here about high-grade NVR software for Linux for YEARS and come away with nothing but frustration and bad feelings.  This episode means things haven't changed, it looks like.

PS - I am not getting any freebies for this.  Too bad you've thoughtlessly erased an earnest review which had substantiation of value.  Your readers are the poorer for it.

They can do a search for the other reviews and judge for themselves. Thanks for the effort; it was a glowing review that they would've been proud of.