Stevecc

Hikvision DS-7200

High I’ve just had a 4 camera system installed and put it on my iPhone to view using the hik connect app, I tried to add my iPad using qr code and get incorrect password. Also I cannot use my admin login and password on my iPad same error incorrect password. Any ideas why I can log on my phone and see cameras but using same login details on iPad (or other devices) says incorrect password, cheers

19 hours ago, Stevecc said:

High I’ve just had a 4 camera system installed and put it on my iPhone to view using the hik connect app, I tried to add my iPad using qr code and get incorrect password. Also I cannot use my admin login and password on my iPad same error incorrect password. Any ideas why I can log on my phone and see cameras but using same login details on iPad (or other devices) says incorrect password, cheers

The better way to setup the DVR would be to port forward it through your router and use a Ddns service 

Hi . Sounds like your installer has not given your admin rights to your own system and has only set your up as a user .... so the qr code will not work 

not a network problem if it’s working on your iPhone 

do you know the password used on your iPhone 

just copy the settings on the iPhone app onto your iPad 

but ideally it is best to get the password from your installer 

or try and add another admin account to your recorder ..... if it does not allow you then your installer has locked you out

have you got a service contract 

5 hours ago, Stevecc said:

Thanks for the assistance will give it a go, cheers

In the setup part of your machine find the ipmaddress the gateway needs to be the same as the router and the network address needs to be on the same address subnet as the router 

Example DVR IP 192.168.0.11or 192.168.1.11

Subnet 255.255.255.0

Gateway 192.168.0.1 (or 192.168.1.1) this is the actual router address either a 0 or 1 network 

On the port page or more option http set to something other than 80 say example 716

Server port 9298 example 

Ddns setup

User name is your login name for your ddns service like no up example sprattscctv

Password is what ever you choose

Domain name is what your service name is example 

my cameras.ddns.net

Open ddns service and make a connection name for your device or mycameras.ddns.net

Setup the user account password etc

Go into the router in port forwarding page use up address of machine and add two ports for the CCTV DVR and http what your DVR ports are set to using the Mac address or ip address 

In your ddns setup page on the router input all the details of your ddns service setup from thendvd and no IP etc and then test using canyouseeme.org hope that's useful for you 

why has this post gone so far wrong ???

ops system is working ...... It is only a password problem ..... A two minute fix 

once a QR setup has been used ......it is not recommend to use a second connection with a DDNS service 

• If the op is unable to use the password on more than one account then it could be a user account not admin and qr code setup is more risky as it uses third party connection where as ddns only forwards to the correct ip

37 minutes ago, cctvman1379 said:

If the op is unable to use the password on more than one account then it could be a user account not admin

Is that not what was said ......... Installer has set a user account . And not admin account ....

can I ask you when op changes everything ......goes all out swaps to DDNS ......how is it going to help ...... Still needs admin password 

44 minutes ago, cctvman1379 said:

Could. Also. Be just limited to 1 account and still. Be admin until we have more. Details we won't know 

If that is the case .....it would work on his iPad 

Hi, yes I tried to just download the app on iPad and another iPhone and enter the same username and password but came up with invalid password so gave up. I tried getting on the website and adding another user and now my iPhone had all cameras found but greyed out. !! So now I can’t access them at all. Ive a friend more knowledagsble than me so going to start again next week, see what he says. Thanks for all your assistance. Steve 

Im

in Kent, the installer was a friend of my daughters, it’s actually her setup, he said he set up admin only but i know someone a bit more technical. I thought it was something I could do but struggling. I’ll see what he says. Havnt tried any suggestions yet as I’m without another device until next week. Will try everything then. Thanks