lukibest

Hikvision DS-7204HUHI-K1 Enable linie detection on 4 channel and H.265+

Hello,
I bought Hikvision DS-7204HUHI-K1 recorder with 4 x Hikvision 2ce16hot-it3f cameras and I have a problem to enable Line detection on more than 2 channel ( 2cameras). Do you have any idea how i can enable this function on 4 channel ? I see only message like this camera does not have this kind of functionality but all are the same and if I disable one where detection is ON, I 'm able to ON other camera. Additional i saw settings like "enable enhance vca" where is message this function will allow you to enable detection on 4 channel but will disable 4mpx... something like that, but when i enable this function i have only view from one camera.

My second question is about compression. I have not too fast internet connection. Is it good idea to enable H.265+ ? Any additional tips how to speed up and what to disable or enable to improve bandwidth ( I'm using mobile to view)? I reduce resolution only to 1080.
Thank you in advance

Sounds like it only supports two cameras using line detection at one time.

Also if your camera and nvr both support h265, i don't know a reason not to use it.

6 hours ago, larry said:

Also if your camera and nvr both support h265, i don't know a reason not to use it.

Check out wikipedia for H.265 and they  are still in disputes over patents and licensing difficulties.

And a new different standard is coming, they say.                    

On 3/4/2019 at 7:25 PM, larry said:

But according with info from hikvision site DS-7200HUHI-K1SERIES TURBO HD it should be "Supports line crossing detection and intrusion detection of all channels, and 2-ch sudden scene change detection".

6 minutes ago, tomcctv said:

Hi how many rules have you added to each camera .

Just one per camera I would like to add. I can add 4 rules per camera but still only two channel.

Do you only have the 4way recorder ? 

In the manual it gives a conflict problem using 5mp cameras .... Can you change the resolution on your cameras to 2mp and see if it allows you

Yes, like in link above 4 channel. I changed to full hd and it is still the same message and only two channel. 

What exactly is it enhance vca?

24 minutes ago, lukibest said:

Yes, like in link above 4 channel. I changed to full hd and it is still the same message and only two channel. 

What exactly is it enhance vca?

Just seen that on page 7 

but doing a search all 4ways have your problem ....only two can be set so like a lot of there specs you will have to put it down to another misleading spec 

have you disabled intrusion. It says you can't use both

Hello,

At last I enabled all features. First I had to changed the camera resolution to full hd through recorder GUI and later I enabled vca. After restart I can configure line detection and intrusion on all channels. From web brower I was not able to do it. thx for help. Regards