Sign in to follow this  
igotit

sannce feed disturbance only when ir on

new member here,thanx for this great place.

i have a new sannce 1080n 8ch system,arrived today,easy setup and install.ive followed the instructions,and everything is plugged in correctly,all connections are good.after a bench test i spent a few hours running wires in the attic,and setup 4 cameras.called it a day.cameras worked great all day....then once night hit and the infareds kicked on.....problems.

the camera switch to normal grey night vision,and run a clear live feed for exactly 5 seconds,then some distorted horizontial lines followed by 3 seconds black screen,then the process repeats.

aslong as the ir is off everything runs perfect.

any ideas as too whats going on?

heres what ruled out sofar,unplugged hard drive ,same results.checked all cables,even swapped cables,same results.if i shine light on the cams.....the cam with light on it works great because the ir shuts off.

also when i switch the xvi to cvi or ahd,all works well but the images are all black n white day or night,if i switch to xvi,and tvi is when i have the flaws as seen in the vid.

but on auto,when ir is on the system automatically switches cams to tvi.

hdd also records the same thing.

heres the system im running

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SANNCE-1080P-HDMI-HD-TVI-8CH-4CH-DVR-IR-CUT-CCTV-Security-Camera-System-1TB-US/292333665288?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=591227367749&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

and heres a short vid showing the problem,ive left the 4th cam indoors for the control test.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djL8aq7Dq_Y

The PSU isn't heavy enough in current to support the IR change over this is why I prefer seperate boxed power supplies over plug in power supplies 

Ive tried running just 1 cam on the psu,no change.

I they hooked up the cams to a 12v battey with 13.4 volts,no change.

Tech support emailed me a new firmware,they are saying thats my issue.

Ill get to it sometime today.

Ive tried running just 1 cam on the psu,no change.

I they hooked up the cams to a 12v battey with 13.4 volts,no change.

Tech support emailed me a new firmware,they are saying thats my issue.

Ill get to it sometime today.

Ive tried the firmware sannce support gave me,the upload fails.im guessing its the wrong format,or wrong dvr for the file i was sent.

got the correct firmware from sannce on facebook,upgrade cured my issue.the 2018 firmware was flawed using the sannce c11dr 1500 tvl cams.

i praised sannce support group,12 hr delay in reply.....but a reply every message sent.

thanx