Sign in to follow this  
JAJcamstar

ISC West 2019...Anyone going??? We are...

We will be walking the floor and also will have a Prima Suite at the Venetian. Let me know and we can meet up at the show, or you can come up to the suite and we can learn more about each others companies. Any questions, please just ask. Thanks again!

ISC_West_2019_ROOM_EMAIL.jpg

Because it’s a adverts just like this post you have 

ISC or camstar .... it’s a adverts in fact it’s spam .... 3 posts the same 

How would i ask this then without getting flagged as a "advert"????

I am trying to be social.... Please any advice is appreciated....

I mean, I posted it under a forum topic for TRADESHOWS.....ISC West is one of the largest Tradeshows for CCTV.... I do not get it...

2 minutes ago, JAJcamstar said:

How would i ask this then without getting flagged as a "advert"????

I am trying to be social.... Please and advice is appreciated....

It is a big show and can be listed BUT it’s not canstars show....

ask s your question like your thread 

Who is going to ISC this year 

That is what i am trying to do...I just joined. I am new....So because I am new, I get dinged? What kinda of community does that?
I see that you are very active, and I thank you for your input, but it is kind of off putting... If i posted it without my companies name, would that be OKAY?

1 minute ago, tomcctv said:

It is a big show and can be listed BUT it’s not canstars show....

ask s your question like your thread 

Who is going to ISC this year 

Everyone in the industry knows it's not our show... I just want to meet new people and network...You are coming off pretty harsh and one tracked minded. We do not blast emails, or blow up people like a lot of the other manufactures. I am out of the small USA office, and just trying to expand to meet new people. That is it! I do not have to sell anything...
In fact this is the first year we do not even have a booth. the last couple years ISC was kind of disappointing, and now we have the freedom to hit the floor running and actually get out and meet the community. I am pretty excited about this change. I mean no offense to you...I apologize about any mix up...I just want to have a good show and me new contacts.

5 minutes ago, JAJcamstar said:

@larry I edited it, so please do not delete...I Just want to post about this years Trade show....

Event Overview:

This is the BIG one; plus it's in VEGAS!!

The International Security Conference & Exposition (ISC West) is the largest event in the U.S. for the physical security industry, covering access control, alarms and monitoring, biometrics, IP security, video surveillance/CCTV, networked security products and more. ISC west brings together over 30,000 security professionals from all over the world to meet, source new products, network and conduct business.

www.iscwest.com

• Like 1

Sorry....Me again....Is the picture gone on your forum? I clicked the trash can, and edited it....But it keeps popping up on mine? Does it take a few minutes to delete?

No problem, I just switched to this software and I can't delete it either. I need to read the help files.

But the reason it was deleted was:

• First time poster
  • Multiple posts of same message
  • Contact information in each post
  • Big image in posts

To be honest, I didn't even read what you posted because that's the exact signature of spammers.

All CCTVForum.com members hit this guy up for FREE drinks at the show.

On 3/12/2019 at 6:58 PM, larry said:

No problem, I just switched to this software and I can't delete it either. I need to read the help files.

But the reason it was deleted was:

• First time poster
  • Multiple posts of same message
  • Contact information in each post
  • Big image in posts

To be honest, I didn't even read what you posted because that's the exact signature of spammers.

All CCTVForum.com members hit this guy up for FREE drinks at the show.

Hahah. Thank you for the explanation and the break down.  I look forward to using this forum a lot more, and to hopefully meeting  CCTVForum.com members! Did i mention we would have drinks?!? haha. I will watch what i post more closely....Thank you again! @larry