murko

HiWatch HWI-D640H-Z : How to PTZ ?

Hello friends,
I would like to ask you for your help. We bought Hikvision DS-7732NI-I4/16P NVR and HiWatch HWI-D640H-Z cameras. We already managed to get the cameras working, but we are not table to pan/tilt/rotate them, or at least I am clueless how to do that. In PTZ section of NVR interface, the cameras are not moving in any direction when I try to use PTZ controls.

(PS: This is my very first post here, so I apologize, if I missed any additionall info)

Then please, how to manually PTZ it ? By removing buble cover, it is possible to rotate it by Z axis, but i cant tilt it ( at least i dont want to use extreme brute force). PS: which camera from HIKVISION has PTZ and is similiar(or same) as those HWI-D640H-Z .

You will have to look at manual to see how to adjust camera position 

some are locked down with screw and some are just tight

as far as a ptz google hikvision mini ptz

The seller that sold you the PTZ may be able to help, the seller of the NVR is the one for support. IPcamnchat forum has self help on this issue also.

50 minutes ago, Ohm said:

The seller that sold you the PTZ may be able to help, the seller of the NVR is the one for support. IPcamnchat forum has self help on this issue also.

Instead of advertising ..... read the post first

its all ready been sorted ...... camera is not a ptz ...... it’s a standard dome

14 minutes ago, tomcctv said:

Instead of advertising ..... read the post first

its all ready been sorted ...... camera is not a ptz ...... it’s a standard dome

Gee, Sorry.