lucag

CAN ANYBODY HELP IDENTIFY THIS PIECE OF HARDWARE!?? INDIVIA-S

Hello Everybody, a newbie here.

We have recently closed down a warehouse of ours and I am lunbered with the task of selling the old CCTV system setup.

There is one box here that I cannot find ANYWHERE on the web, its called Invidia-S - Serial Number IS1601004. Of course on Monday i will
try to call the company who installed it and ask them - But i am an impatient bugger. It is the Box on the bottom, the red one.

Was wondering if any CCTV mavericks here could identify from the pictures this piece of hardware.

Thanks so much - Hope to hear from anyone soon!

Ciao
Luca

1535180066_WhatsAppImage2019-03-16at10_13_25PM.thumb.jpg.9f34300a93f01283d3b0879f9b685d3f.jpg1848369517_WhatsAppImage2019-03-16at10_13.25PM(1).thumb.jpg.b004a83b7b6d587f5bb937de22ef8399.jpg

IMG_1437.jpg

Hi. Windows based analog 8 way DVR ....... Do you have the pig tail BNC lead that goes with it 

it's called either the aver or the BI3 .  Are you uk based

Hi Tom
Thank you so much for this info.
We have boxes and boxes of wires left over, so for now this doesnt have any leads.

Yes i am UK based, in North London / Elstree area.

Would you have use for this or know anyone who would need it (For a small fee that both parties agree too)

Thanks

Thought so not many of the BI3 were sold .... Windows 7 .  People looking for better resolution 

your hikvision 16 way 2mp system would sell ..... Do you have 16 cameras that go with it ?

just work out a price someone on the forum might be interested 

Hi Tom

The Hikvision is already sold, only had 3 cameras that we managed to salvage in time.

Could you suggest a price on here and any takers could message me directly I guess?
You seem like a top bloke who knows what he is talking about so im sure you can suggest a very fair price.

Please consider at moment doesnt have any wires with it

Thank you so much

Hi Tom

Managed to find the following from your advice

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/742570-REG/AverMedia_NSA6832R0_NSA6832R0_Rack_Hybrid_Windows.html

and/or

https://www.worldeyecam.com/pdf/NSA6832R0.pdf

Could i advertise the unit i have based on those specs? Problem is i cannot find absolutely anything that has Invidia on the front - I am clueless
as to what benefits it adds to this DVR!

Thanks again

Hi . I don’t think it is the aver platform 

did it come out of a location that would of used ANPR ... (check number plates in and out )

ill pm you the guys phone number who used to build them

post the spec back on here 

Hi Tom

For sure no ANPR - well i am 99% sure as we had a logistics warehouse. ANPR was not needed for our work.

Thank you for your help

Hi logistics warehouse would be the ideal environment for that recorder ..... log every vehicle that enters and leaves

the number I sent you he will tell you it’s spec since he built it 

let us know