bfranci

Autonat question

Hi guys, I'm having an issue using the Autonat.com website to manage my 5 camera system.  Does anyone here use that website at all?  I've attached a screenshot of what it looks like in case people aren't familiar.  It's extremely clunky given that it only supports IE and Firefox and not Chrome.

There are two operations on the website that I can't seem to get to work.  One is taking a snapshot of a paused image.  The website indicates that a photo has been created at the specified folder location but when I go to the folder there is no image.  Also, I can not get any changes to the default folder location to get accepted by the system, it just reverts back to the previous folder location.

I also can not get any other system settings to take.  I've been trying to change the clock on the system and it won't accept any changes.  

Is there another website or a desktop application that might work better that I can use with my DVR?  Thanks in advance for your help.

Clipboard01.jpg

Sorry for the delay in replying.  This is the information I see in the info screen on autonat.  I also attached a couple of photos of the DVR.

Device Name Device Name
Device No. 1
Device Model ED8008TSC
Analog Camera Max Number 8
IP Camera Max Number 1
Video Format NTSC
Hardware Version 20016-V1.1
MCU ---
Kernel Version G5C9-G2K2-G2J2
Firmware Version 1.0.3 Build20160607

IMG_0796.jpg