Sign in to follow this  
Rollie

Two CCTV cameras look like this

Not sure whats wrong? It appears to be 2 or 3 layers or images. I'm not sure. If someone can help I would appreciate it. Thanks Ron 

21286224_IMG_6069(Small).JPG.cee56e5839e05f7f186936a5e2ac32d2.JPG141199190_IMG_6068(Small).JPG.fdc2cdece36ec9b00b1dd6c4ae4015b5.JPG

Are these IP or analog?  I would disconnect one and see if it makes a change in the other.  Are these run on the same cable . say different airs on a cat5 cable with baluns.  If analog are they  using the same power supply.  Have you checked voltage at camera and the connectors.

Analog CCTV. They are separate from everything. I have tested V using Battery, wall Wart, Power supply and a Sav4D. The power supply was used first with a buck converter. Then battery W/Buck. etc. I tested from 5V to 13V all DC.  I have no idea of the background these 4 cameras have. They were given to me, I was going to give then to a buddie so he could keep a eye on his little kids in the yard. Two of them are the same. one is great one is the top picture I believe. The other two are dome cams one is the other picture. I have used different cables while testing. Lately just a RCA cable straight into a monitor or straight into my Digimerge DVR. I also hooked them in place of one of my cameras in my shop. still same results.

Thanks

Ron

1971064258_IMG_6074(Small).JPG.09d95c51f579d8e42a32a3e73c6bbd0b.JPG

Thanks for your input I appreciate it. Just when I was taking IR and lenses for the parts box........ I found the problem. boom

1889868841_IMG_6078(Phone).PNG.3ca74e8f6904a3cbbacfd69652fbe27e.PNG