Sign in to follow this  
insmode

Wifi transfer of 16ch live monitoring

Hi everyone,

Im establishing a cctv system in my own place.  I have ordered a dvr (DVR-216U-K2) that will be in my main building and I need to live stream (monitoring) from 35 meters far away another building.  Unfortunately I cant use any cable, I have to solve the problem by using wifi. There is a plasma monitor (Crea p32M-lw10n) that has only (scart,hdmi,s-video,PC rgb,video slots) in the bulding where I ll monitor the cameras.  I really need your advices about howto set this application. You may see the system structure drawing as attached. I need help at the red pointed area.

I dont wanna establish a computer, its gonna be hard to control if its being used something else or not. Also I will need to maintain time to time.

I thought using a mini android device but lcd monitor doesnt have usb slot, also Im not sure if its recognize the antenna I will plug for wifi. Also I havent used android mini device ever, so not sure if its sutable or not.

I think need a way that will add the plasma monitor into my lan(getting an ip), and  over the local ip catching the live stream.

Thanks

System.png

System.png

System1.png

Edited by insmode
cant delete images............