Pipl Systems

Started Youtube Channel In The Surveillance Systems Area; Grade me!

Hello! My name is Daniel and I've started a corporate youtube channel recently. I'm quite sure the things that my company does can be done in a much more interesting way and that is why I'm in it. 

I want to ask for your help and advice, opinion.

The channel is here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbwFM-MBCq1v_8uL6XgVMJg

I'm doing reviews regarding security technologies and surveillance systems, such as IP-cameras, network recorders, various alarms, burglar sensors and etc. 

As I'm new to all of this, I know there's a lot of things that I can improve and I've recieved reviews saying the videos I've done are boring. What do you think? How do you see it as a person related to these areas? Consumer, an employee? I'm planning the feed widening with a DIY's and Howto's video topics, security news, storytelling, different technologies and techniques explanations, comparisons, pros/cons and the rest of things.

What would you like to watch regarding the topic? Suggestions? Grade my work please.

I'll be glad to hear your opinion, whether it is negative or positive, a raw criticism, just anything! Thank you.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Pipl Systems said:

Hello! My name is Daniel and I've started a corporate youtube channel recently. I'm quite sure the things that my company does can be done in a much more interesting way and that is why I'm in it. 

I want to ask for your help and advice, opinion.

The channel is here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbwFM-MBCq1v_8uL6XgVMJg

I'm doing reviews regarding security technologies and surveillance systems, such as IP-cameras, network recorders, various alarms, burglar sensors and etc. 

As I'm new to all of this, I know there's a lot of things that I can improve and I've recieved reviews saying the videos I've done are boring. What do you think? How do you see it as a person related to these areas? Consumer, an employee? I'm planning the feed widening with a DIY's and Howto's video topics, security news, storytelling, different technologies and techniques explanations, comparisons, pros/cons and the rest of things.

What would you like to watch regarding the topic? Suggestions? Grade my work please.

I'll be glad to hear your opinion, whether it is negative or positive, a raw criticism, just anything! Thank you.

Fantastic I have been looking for something to make me fall asleep for years .... your vids do the trick. 

You are giving so much bad information on at least 3 videos (sorry I started to nod off then)

take your vid on dahua 4K mini ...... the audio on the back is not from cameras ..... it’s 1 local mic and 1 local speaker 

audio on ip systems is based in the camera data with audio enabled cameras. 

Every man man and his dog are doing cctv YouTube some do it excellent some very bad... yours are more a advert for out of date products ...... 3 weeks ago you did a video of a 1.3 mp camera ....... others did vids on 1.3mp years ago. 

Need a coffee now to wake up a little 

• Like 3

@tomcctv Thank you actually! I'm getting more and more reviews telling me I'm making boring stuff. The criticism kind of cheers me up and you're tottaly right. That videos were made to "fill the channel with something" and now I see that wasn't a good move.

I got a new video released yesterday on a brand new Hikvision's subbrand consumer line camera that is not sold anywhere except in China at the moment. I've tried harder this time and made it more entertaining. What do you think about that one? I've added a lot of new things there. 

Thank you.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Pipl Systems said:

@tomcctv Thank you actually! I'm getting more and more reviews telling me I'm making boring stuff. The criticism kind of cheers me up and you're tottaly right. That videos were made to "fill the channel with something" and now I see that wasn't a good move.

I got a new video released yesterday on a brand new Hikvision's subbrand consumer line camera that is not sold anywhere except in China at the moment. I've tried harder this time and made it more entertaining. What do you think about that one? I've added a lot of new things there. 

Thank you.

Well since your just using the forum as a advert I’ll be honest again. 

Its a bad as company that does not know what there selling or a history of a company on products you sell. Ezviz is another hik name and been going 10 years. The camera you demo is not new it’s 4 years old. Also reason why only sold in China is it was withdrawn from most other countries..... another cheap camera that’s only used for China to collect data...... it’s not security it’s a snoop device 

no recording no sd card .... just footage going off to China 3rd party can watch and hear what’s going on in your home. 

What’s different in videos ....... all you have done is add graphics and jokes and sunglasses...... nothing that makes reviews better. 

How is about doing another review on that ezviz camera on were IP address is sending customers data ...... talk about ezviz storage ...... talk about how it punches a hole in customers own network ..... reviews should be honest ........ not just get excited because they sent you one free

• Like 1

@tomcctv thanks for the review and a heads-up. Your opinion definitely has a right to exist. 

Well you know, we are not limited with the Brands and products in our stock for sale. I mean, if you can tell me the Brands, that you think are better than the Hikvision, Ezviz, and other Chinese manufacturers, I'll gladly make even better and more detailed reviews featuring their products.

How do you think, which Brands worth this attention?

2 hours ago, Pipl Systems said:

@tomcctv thanks for the review and a heads-up. Your opinion definitely has a right to exist. 

Well you know, we are not limited with the Brands and products in our stock for sale. I mean, if you can tell me the Brands, that you think are better than the Hikvision, Ezviz, and other Chinese manufacturers, I'll gladly make even better and more detailed reviews featuring their products.

How do you think, which Brands worth this attention?

How does that work ..... your asking me to help you review products. 

You need to know the product before you can do a honest review. 

Take two of your videos 

1.......I am now taking it out of the wrapping 

its not a review just taking it out of the wrapping 

2.......as you can see the recorder is a rectangler box 

yes most recorders are 

People are not interested in the packaging there also not interested in products 4years old. 

Mid you know nothing of the products then don’t do reviews .... leave them to people that know the products 

@tomcctv  yes, that's what I thought. You can't suggest anything that would help to get better, all you can do is to criticize. What do you think about the Xiaomi security equipment and YI Technology? I'm sure you will like our upcoming videos featuring Xiaomi and YI cams.

Be sure to subscribe to us! :classic_biggrin: :classic_wink:

On 6/3/2019 at 8:15 PM, Pipl Systems said:

Remember what your first post was about. 

Now you don’t like it. 

Trust me there is nothing to subscribe too on your YouTube. 

Take your latest YouTube top 5 ip camera ..... and your number one is ezviz.  1mp 

just goes to show your startup company does not have a clue in the industry 

you should also know about the products you sell ...... as of last week anyone buying ezviz or hikvision need there head testing with the new global warming 

like I said earlier...... the industry moved from 1mp years ago and your new YouTube puts ezviz 1mp at the top of your best list

lie to your customers is not a way to start a company 

you came on this forum asking what was the matter with your YouTube channel......people on your YouTube comments say the same