NEMOTech.Solutions

ISO Help finding Firmware for Hikvision NVR

Hi, I am new to this forum and am hoping someone could help me. Last year I purchased the HikVision DS-7216HWI-SL NVR/DVR Hybrid (16-ch) and a few Indoor/Outdoor Camera's on eBay and only finished wiring the camera's and setting up the NVR about a month ago. I have been busy but it didn't take me long doing a little research to find that a firmware update had been released. I've spent the last week or so (on & off) trying to find the latest firmware for my model (DS-7216HWI-SL) and so far, I've had little luck. If I'm not mistaken, what I have is a European version, which works fine here in the US and all but the US website (hikvision.com) has no support for my model. In fact, when I search their for my model number, it finds nothing. The same is true of on their European variant website (hikvisioneurope.com - I think). I was hoping someone reading this might have the same model and/or know where or how I could go about finding this. 

For those of you asking yourselves "Why is it so important, I'm sure the current Firmware this guy is using works perfectly fine so why he bothering us?". I have plans for modify the portal logo and some of the default system settings, but this cannot be done until I am able to find a copy, even of the same version Firmware I have now. I would, however love to be able to update to the latest version since the UI is noticeably nicer and more intuitive.

I hope there is someone out there able to help me.

Thanks in Advance,

~Nemo - nemo121886@gmail.com