Django01

Colorvu, darkfighter , darkfighterx

With regard to Hikvision cameras, can someone shed some light on the differences between colorvu, darkfighter and darkfighterx. As far as I know, darkfighterx is an evolution of darkfighter ...but colorvu ?

Is colorvu the same as darkfighter ?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks 51cent...I already saw this video. Unfortunately it does not explain the differences/common things beween darkfigher cameras and colorvu cameras.

Colourvu have exceptionally low light sensors with improved F stop and are designed to stay in colour all of the time with the aid of an ambient warm light built in to the camera. Dark fighter X combines two sensors (colour and B&W with infrared) together to achieve amazing results with colour in low light at long distances. You then have Powered by Darkfighter which is found in the lower cost range which is primarily software processing to improve low light performance and achieve colour images down to low light levels. True Darkfighter technology is usually found in the higher end cameras and large PTZ's. These actually have larger sensors as well as software processing to achieve very low light images in colour without large amounts of noise.

Hi, I have an unit of Hikvision 5 MP ColorVu Fixed Mini Bullet Camera

DS-2CE10HFT-F

https://www.hikvision.com/en/products/Turbo-HD-Products/Turbo-HD-Cameras/ColorVu-Series/ds-2ce10hft-f/

It comes with Smart Light (Warm supplemental light ). The issue is whenever the Smart Light is turned ON, the is no video captured by the CCTV, and no video is recorded by DVR. Only can hear some "flicker noise" recorded.

The CCTV works fine, everything is normal when the Smart Light is OFF.

Hope someone can enlighten me what the root cause is, and how to fix this issue.