Sign in to follow this  
iBoss

New business need your help

Hello, Everyone.

sorry to bother you guys.

I would love to get some advice and tips.

I have registered company, have great experience in wiring and installing cameras.

but going a lot of hard things like bids. 

I can't find any good software for providing good bids and don't be to much price. they asking colossal money for the software.

you know or want to help me to get a small piece of potato too. I would love to hear all your advice.

I try government bids too but they asking a lot of documentation and regulations, I am not big enough for it now.  

I have all websites, business cards, free business pages and many company pages like a thumbtack, google business, LinkedIn Instagram, etc. 

we are based in Brooklyn NY.

looking to get new jobs and grow a little bit. 

thank you all of you

best regards.

cover.png

15 minutes ago, iBoss said:

I try government bids too but they asking a lot of documentation and regulations, I am not big enough for it now.  

Going for government contracts before website is built or any regulations are in place like licences. Is not going to help  

I see you have install prices all over the internet...... 32 way nvr/dvr $12.000 yet you don’t say what equipment your using 

government is even harder as they now specify equipment 

I am working on many types of equipment,

I was project manager at Tyco company doing subcontracting all commercial like t-mobile, Verizon, 24hr fitness, etc.

I also worked company ADR doing many projects for them.  they had many different brands and Chinese staff.

my projects mostly are done on Hikvision. clients like them. 

but I am going through to find good bids but every software asking to much price for service. I am not looking to going on government projects yet. I am not bigger enough. I am doing a small project from $1000-25000 my past project for labor was 12k for 32 piece cameras only for labor. they had the equipment ( Hikvision ).

I need your help guys to recommend me some good software where are good bids small good bids. 

I have websites pages, cards, the primary website is under construction finishing soon. also doing it myself. have a web developer and IT experience of many years. 

Facebook marketplace potential customer traffic is underestimated, I highly recommend it

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I own The Home Security company / I have a camera circuit throughout my business.

Do you have photos from your previous installations you made? Maybe you need to post them so your social networks and your website could tell a story about projects you implemented?