Sign in to follow this  
Thud

PTZ camera model P06A24T30 Labelled NetCat (I believe it's a Yucheng or Huisun) Plug in problem

Any help here is greatly appreciated. I found this cheap PTZ (temporary mount for testing) at a thrift shop for $24 and it was in an endless restart loop. I opened it up and it was a loose plug on the power board. No more cycling, I'm now able to see video in Sighthound and IP Camera Viewer but obviously no optical zoom or Pan. I can reach the cam at it's IP address but I have a very unusual Internet setup right now (cellular hotspot through bridged router to wired connection to camera) so when I'm prompted to download the Live View Plug in I get a no internet pop up message. The link to the plug in leads to Huisuncctv website but all the download links are dead there. Does anyone have this plug in or any suggestions?

Also any tip about operating systems/browsers that it will work with and settings would be appreciated.

20191222_154935.jpg

Front.jpg

On 12/26/2019 at 2:27 PM, Thud said:

Anyone?

Try windows 10/chrome/ ie tab extension for chrome. Or try blue iris on windows 10, it has a trial version and it works on my Huisun ptz.