mikacctv

AVH1109 and DGH1109

Hi,

I have a KPD674 since many years. I had a lot of problems with it and found solutions on this forum, thank you again !

Today I need more cameras, better quality image, POE and video push notification.

So I'am interested in the AVH1109 or the DGH1109.

I have red a lot of documents and I still can't understand the difference between AVH1109 and DGH1109.

Can someone tell me if there is a difference ? According to the datasheets and the manuals they are the same !

Second question, it's a 9CH with 8ch POE. I can see 8 rj45 connectors. How is connected the 9th input ?

Thank you.

Hi. Most recorders are sold as 4 - 8 - 16 - 32

reading both specs they are only 8way recorders. 

also there is a little difference between both models you have listed  ..... size of mp cameras you can use and the other difference is notifications.  Avtech have two types of push notification..... push video and push alert. One sends notification without video the other sends video ........ which is a bit out of date to other manufacturers NVRs

i am not a fan of a 3rd party involvement in a cctv system ...... using a cloud service in another country and the last few years it has not been good for avtech 

your moving up from a analog to HD mp cameras 

is your old system on coax or cat5 ?

have you looked at any other make and also HD analog 

Thank you for your answer tomcctv !

3 hours ago, tomcctv said:

One sends notification without video the other sends video

I 'am not sure to understand all, sorry I'am a newbie... You mean I won't receive notification on video motion detection event ? Because this is exactly what I need.

i am not a fan of a 3rd party involvement in a cctv system ...... using a cloud service in another country and the last few years it has not been good for avtech 

I agree with you. I don't want to use a cloud service. I want all the records on a local HDD. I have understood that both AVH1109 and DGH1109 have a local HDD. Is this correct ? I did not read that they use a cloud service.

is your old system on coax or cat5 ?

have you looked at any other make and also HD analog

My actual system uses coax and external power supply. This is difficult to install.

2 weeks ago someone has broken my car's window and has stolen all in my car. My KPD674 has detected the motion but did not send me a notification as this feature is not implemented. It has recorded only 30s of video and I can't see the face of the thief because of the low resolution of the cameras.

This is why I want to buy a better DVR. I only know the make avtech but I would buy other make if this is better. One important thing is POE because it is more easy to install and I need 8 channels.

Thank you !

I have read a lot of documents this night. I still don't understand a lot of things ! :classic_biggrin:

In the avtech H.265  NVR  SERIES User Manual, there is many tables with "type 1", type 2", "model 1", "model 2", etc..."model 11".

It is completely incompréhensible for me. For example, which avtech NVR is type1 model 3 ??? There is no explanation how to use the model and type information.

And the product selector does not help.  https://www.avtech.com.tw/SelectTool.aspx

Select nvr and then more than 4ch and it says "no result". This is not serious !

I'am now looking at HIKVision...