Sign in to follow this  
Leslie T179

Any Idea about video alarm monitoring in security systems

Hi all
I'm running an IT firm.Due to lock down we are working from home. So I decided to enhance the security of the office to avoid burglary. I did a search regarding this and found a company offering the latest security system with proper alarm monitoring. They also have some advanced features like video alarm monitoring. Does anyone have any idea about this? Has anyone used this type of technology in your office? They argued that it offers high security. What you guys think about this Shall I proceed or not. Do comment your response too

The problem with these types of systems is not only the initial cost but also the running costs each month or year

and its nothing new all systems will do this and can be linked to a local monitoring station

police 85% faster ??? Sales crap do they drive the car faster ?

any good nvr system with good cameras will protect your office with just the initial purchase cost ...... gives you exactly the same notifications and also keeps your footage on site ..... not owned by a 3rd party

Absolutely nothing new and modern. This is the usual system for much money. The technology is the same as in other systems. How can it speed the police? That is the funniest thing in that marketing plan. As for modern security systems, you can pay attention to Ajax. This is quite a new brand. They do not have huge prices yet, so I suppose now it is the best moment to order their system. They have developed unique long-life batteries and minimalistic design. Other products are also similar to other brands. I mean, a phone app, different sensors and detectors, sirens, speakers, and so on. Probably, you will like it for high quality and pleasant prices (for the pro system).