Sign in to follow this  
stevee

Apollo HD Series Standalone DVR User’s Manual

I am having trouble doing a detailed search on the above machine

Link to manual

When I get to p33 I get this fig 4.10 as attached below. I have tried clicking the search icon on the right, button 13 on the right and changing the time in the far left box. I then press play and get a screen with 4 windows playing which seem to correspond with the windows selected via the left hand box to the right of ALL in middle bottom of the screen, but I cannot work out how to do a search on one cam only with a start and finish time which would then hopefully give me a file to download,

Any help much appreciated

search.JPG

Hi on the bottom of screen  cam selection instead of ALL .... use drop down and pic the camera you want. 

are you connected to a pc or laptop on the same network ? 
that system also runs on the dahua PSS software for pc and does much more than from the unit

• Thanks 1

Hi Tom,

Thanks and sorry for slow coming back. After another play I have managed to work it out by finding the bit I wanted and then doing a backup inserting the times and cam required.

I did used to do it on PSS but since I got a laptop with windows 10 PSS wont work, do you know of any alternatives as it was so much simpler using PSS?