Sign in to follow this  
rbaron

Can't pick today's date

Hi all,

I am trying to do a playback on my cameras. As you can see from the screen shot, I have set the parameters for the time I want to look at but as you can see the date is stuck on 12/ 1/2020.

I am using PSS CCTV software version 4.06. If you look at the screen shot it shows todays date 12/15/2020 at the bottom of the calendar. If I choose that, nothing. It stays at 12/ 1/2020

Can anyone help with this problem? I can click the little arrows and can go back to Nov, Oct, but when I choose Dec, it is stuck on the 12/ 1/2020

Thanks in advance.....

Date.jpg

Hello, i think the issue is with the software. I tried to setup in other PC and got the same issue. The web access of DVR can playback recordings beyond 12/1/2020.

2 minutes ago, Vinz said:

Hello, i think the issue is with the software. I tried to setup in other PC and got the same issue. The web access of DVR can playback recordings beyond 12/1/2020.

Web access is not using PSS ... can you watch live from PSS 

there would be nothing on software to stop you going passed 12/1/2020 but it could be a network problem .... are you using local ip address

Yes, I am using a local IP address. And yes, I can watch live from my pc using the software.

I have unchecked All channels and binding. Did not solve the problem.

"VINZ" you wrote that the web access can playback past 12/ 1/2020. Where can I get this software, or how do I gain web access?

VINZ

You wrote "Yes, can watch live from PSS. I am using local IP address. No network issue. "

Is this through your software or thru the web?

7 minutes ago, Vinz said:

Hello, no solution yet found for PSS.

Hi. Accessing system from internet explorer is not the same as using PSS software

39 minutes ago, rbaron said:

I did install IE and it is the same screen.

How long have you used PSS and we’re did you get it .... also smart pss is available

can you post a picture of your Pss configuration screen 

do you use the mobile app ? How is that working when looking for the date you need

My Cluns,

Where can I find the configuration screen?

I do have an iPhone app but using the playback feature is confusing.