egnuol

What do I need to record older analog cameras?

I have updated to digital cameras but would still like to use the old analog cameras and record on them. They old software was discontinued. Do I just need a recorder? The coax and power supply is still in place. Thanks

more accurately: get a recent DVR with NTP ptotocol. that's how your computer clock syncs up when you get on the internet. if the clock is not accurate, the evidence may be inadmissable in court.

the least expensive DVR I have found with this capability is an Annke DVR. it can take up to a 4 TB HDD. ~$65 on eBay.

14 minutes ago, tube tech said:

more accurately: get a recent DVR with NTP ptotocol. that's how your computer clock syncs up when you get on the internet. if the clock is not accurate, the evidence may be inadmissable in court.

the least expensive DVR I have found with this capability is an Annke DVR. it can take up to a 4 TB HDD. ~$65 on eBay.

What has this got to do with the post ???

1 hour ago, tube tech said:

I really don't want to spend a lot on this set up since I have the digital in place. These will be mainly for watching the less important things. Is that with the hard drive? Thanks

20 minutes ago, egnuol said:

I really don't want to spend a lot on this set up since I have the digital in place. These will be mainly for watching the less important things. Is that with the hard drive? Thanks

Ignore the post ..... or just throw your hd cameras away

what digital cameras do you have ?