NormanFowler

Lost Password for Oyn-x Apollo 4x NVR

Hi, I have an Oyn-x Apollo 4x NVR and I have forgotten my login password. I would be extremely grateful if anyone can offer some help, please.  

I have tried all the usual passwords to no avail, which brings me to believe I changed it from the default one. 

The model number of the box is 4X-4BB. The serial number is R16030700718.

I have included a photo of the screen.

If any other information is required, please let me know and I shall provide it as soon as possible.

With masses of thanks in advance for your help.

Kindest regards,

Cathryn

20210208_012925.jpg

hi. First switch off recorder for 20mins then on again ....... don’t enter a password just press ok

if that does not work enter this password and see if works

Hi, Tom, thank you very much for your message and advice. I have tried what you suggested but, unfortunately, it hasn't worked. When I enter the code, the system says "Invalid Password". 

Is there anything else I can try, please?

Thanks.

Cat.

Hi, Tom, thank you for the new codes. Sadly, the box doesn't like them.

I'm sorry to keep bothering you but is there anything else that I could try, please?

Thank you very much.

Cat x

Hi cat

can you post time and date on your recorder screen ...... I see you did in your first post but as the code is generated via time and date just want to make sure time is right

10.40 pm 9-2-2021 is now in uk so codes are

also remember once 3 wrong passwords have been entered the system must be switched off for 20 minutes before you can enter another 3  

so switch off before you start using the above codes

these also expire at midnight

Hi, Tom, thanks for the new codes. I must apologise because I didn't look at my emails in enough time to be able to turn off the system for 20 minutes before inputting them. 

Something I've also realised is that the time on the box is 1 hour and twelve minutes ahead of the real time GMT. So the box might say 1.13am but it's actually 12.01am, if that makes sense. Will it make a difference? 

20210210_000446.thumb.jpg.43bbb83e1afe329cdbdeeeb6cc95ec2d.jpgI have attached a photo of the screen taken at 1.15am according to the box but 12.03am real time. 

I really cannot thank you enough for your continued help. I shall make sure I check my emails at least every hour.

With kindest regards,

Cat.

Hi, Tom, thank you very much for your continued help. 

One thing that I only just noticed today is that the 'Network' light on the front of the box is not lit. After some investigation, I found that, although the box was not connected to the router because the box doesn't support IPv6. I have changed the settings so that the router now does IPv4 only and now the router is saying the box *is* connected to it. However, the 'Network' light on the front of the box is still not lit. I have restarted the box a couple of times to no avail. 

Does this have any bearing on inputting the codes?

Kindest regards,

Cat x

Hi no it does not need internet connection

the network light being out will be because it needs resetting on nvr 

did you try the codes for today I left earlier 

what part of uk

53 minutes ago, NormanFowler said:

Hi, thank you for your reply. I have tried them, thank you. I did them all twice with a twenty-minute switch off in between each go.I am in England.

Hi. Yes I know in England but what area. 

in your first post it says nvr .... is it definitely an ip system the Apollo was made in 3 formats 

Hi, Tom, I live on the outskirts of Nottingham. 

I have had a look at the label and I appear to have made a mistake. It is a DVR, and I apologise for giving the incorrect information. 

I attach a photo of the label now.

With thanks,

Cat.

Box Label.jpg

Hi . Ok good because am not usually wrong with passwords that unit is the pioneer 

I have a lot of systems in Nottingham .... long Eaton news and the sportsman’s bar redhill marina

code for today is 

pKVo4t6288

o is a letter not number it is case sensitive 

please try that

Hi, Tom, thank you for your reply and the new code. I have inputted exactly as it's written but I can't get it to work. 

Do you think is there something very simple that I need to do that I might be overlooking? (I know you're very good at what you do but I'm guessing that maybe your talents don't extend to mindreading!)

You are very kind and patient to be helping me and I am very grateful, please let that be known.

Cat x

Ok.  Ony-x don’t make the unit it’s just badged

it is a dahua system lite. I will send them an email in the morning for a reset code which they generate from serial number

one last code to try till we hear back from them 179424