Sign in to follow this  
stuuk

Help needed finding correct Floureon DVR firmware

I need some help finding the correct firmware for a Floureon 4ch DVR
Ive owned it for a good while but only just started to use it.
I set it up and it worked fine However when I tried to use the web functionality the client failed as it was trying to use a flash plugin which in 2021 is no longer supported in any browser.
Shockwave Adobe flash is no longer available for any browser.
I thought a firmware upgrade might fix this so i attempted a firmware upgrade with what I thought was the correct img file. After the firmware upgrade the recorder would no longer boot and stuck at the initial coloured vertical bars screen. So was completely unusable.
I cannot find the correct file anywhere on the internet to restore / recover my DVR
There are no numbers on the case other than the name Floureon. The main circuit board hardware version is AHB780XT8-3520D-flk v3.01 (label on the back of the board)
I made a note of the current firmware version prior to the failed upgrade. The original version was v4.02.r11.00031123.12001.130800

I found a number of sites that list dvr firmware but none are an exact match for mine. Ive tried a few close ones but they didn't work.
The last one i tried has resulted in the dvr booting with a H.264 + logo that looks good but after a few seconds the screen corrupts and the dvr seems to lock up.

However it will still attempt to load a .img file if placed on the usb drive when switched on

Any help would be appreciated
Cheers

Hi for the floureon systems you need to be looking at the XMeye firmware download site

as it is a xmeye system

depending on age of your system I would look at 2017 as your first point …. If your system was made before that don’t go past 2017 as that’s the last

also regional area (pal or ntsc) is also important 

also h265 will not run if it was not built that way stick with h264 if older than 2017