Sign in to follow this  
Daniel_357

Need help with CCTV video interference

I have problem where my system is showing this camera(#12) in 3 different port like on the picture below. The camera from bottom right(M7016) supposed to be on the port #13, but when I connect it in the port #13 or #15 it creates some noise in the 3 ports, as shown in the other picture. 

I use the port #15 to test other cameras in the system (PTZs or stills) and I started having this problem after I tested a ptz on port #15. 

Both cameras are connected to a exacqVision Z-Series (https://www.exacq.com/products/z/) and still in the process to find their supply box somewhere in ceiling of my store to disconnect them and connect them again, but I dont think their power supply is the problem since it was working fine before. I believe the problem is with the ports since any camera that I connect to port #12 have the same problem.

Any idea how to fix it ?

pic1.thumb.jpg.7efbeb9e8e933fed27b48b6a218bd7b6.jpgpic2.thumb.jpg.dc903ebf366868ee9e2f89bcf72ee615.jpg

Hi are you using the analog side of the system (bnc plug). 

did you use a separate power supply for your ptz ? And which connectin did you use for ptz control

Yes I’m using bnc plugs. 
Yes. We have over around 80 cameras in 3 floors and in each floor we have 2 jumble boxes like this one (https://www.surveillance-video.com/accessory-rj860ap.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI5N3Gk_GE8QIVyhitBh3EEwpyEAQYBCABEgIYafD_BwE) but bigger for the Ptzs. For the stills we use a different one that connects the red and black cable and has a fuse. 
when I was testing the ptz I used a jumble box that we have in our camera room but no other camera uses this jumble box for power.