corviarbob

zosi systems are they any good

what is the consciences on the zosi brad of analog camera systems? i see this one   zosi h.265 8 ch 5mp lite 1080p hd system.  my neighbor has 1080p bullet cameras and i had i on my bench setting up 2 cameras that just did not want to connect to his base. and when i zoomed in they were real clear. can't speak for night vision as i did not have them over night. being my zmodo is old and will not support modern camera now and will not support hd camera as tome has instructed me, i'm looking at just replacing it and this one looks good to me being it is like my neighbors. he has the wifi model and i would go for that but i can't see the cameras on my phone app and my 25ch  nvr will not pick them up either, so going with a wired system will save me the trouble of running cat cable as i have the dvr cable installed now.  it is cheaper to get the system than to just by all new cameras that will not work with my dvr and the dvr separate.

what does the lite mean?  my neighbors system show all the cameras the same quality and will show 1,2,4 at a time. or all 8  thanks

thanks i have not got one. i have a nvr that show 25 cameras it was sold as a 32 cameras system but for some reason i only get 25. and i have 6 foscams r2 cameras on it and 12 zmodo analog cameras on it. i think i will start getting ip cameras and then i have pts and zoom if needed. and i can use the analog camera cabling to power them and run new cat5 or 6 cable out from the network remote switching thanks

have a question a bit off topic but for the cameras system. i got a 5g tmobile gry tincan gateway and it will not port forward. but the store says they get port forwarding on there system and the tmobile website person i called to cancel the 5g gateway said the 4g lte does port forwarding. so does anyone have the tmobile 4g lte modem/gateway and have it forwarding there cameras?

i tired for a week to forward my system with the 5g modem/gateway and i could not get it. and on the tmobile forums they say it can't be done. but i have not asked yet on the 4g lte forums as i found out this infor yesterday and have not been on that forum. but as long as i'm here maybe someone has this 4g lte setup and it is working. if so i may go with that for my internet and cameras and ditch comcast. i do not need tv just internet. thanks

On 7/4/2021 at 8:46 AM, corviarbob said:

what is the consciences on the zosi brad of analog camera systems? i see this one   zosi h.265 8 ch 5mp lite 1080p hd system.  my neighbor has 1080p bullet cameras and i had i on my bench setting up 2 cameras that just did not want to connect to his base. and when i zoomed in they were real clear. can't speak for night vision as i did not have them over night. being my zmodo is old and will not support modern camera now and will not support hd camera as tome has instructed me, i'm looking at just replacing it and this one looks good to me being it is like my neighbors. he has the wifi model and i would go for that but i can't see the cameras on my phone app and my 25ch  nvr will not pick them up either, so going with a wired system will save me the trouble of running cat cable as i have the dvr cable installed now.  it is cheaper to get the system than to just by all new cameras that will not work with my dvr and the dvr separate.

what does the lite mean?  my neighbors system show all the cameras the same quality and will show 1,2,4 at a time. or all 8  thanks

Zosi has Impressive specs.  I suggest you read all the complaints on Zosi. It turned me off.