Gareth

Re Post Admin Pasword Missing on Qvis DVR

Hi All,

I am having same issue Admin Password was set some time ago when i had a take away, now i have come to install it in to a frends pub Admin password for the life of me i have tried all my usual ones. 

Make is Qvis pion-mk3-8bb

Date showing is 2021-08-12   time 23.00

https://home.mycloud.com/action/share/f4c8986c-166a-46f7-9c61-18fc244a8fe7

Many thanks in advance if some technical wis is able to asist me have a great day and stay safe Gareth :)

Hi   How many times have you been locked out of dvr ?

you will need to switch off your unit for 20 minutes to unlock it 

this code is case sensitive  and you also need to generate a new password on your recorder as this code is only temporary 

kuUkdr1201

HI TOMCCTV Thanks for the quick reply i have tried that on the monitor taking into acount that its case sensitive and also the web brouser and just get invalid password the date is showing now 2021-08-12 time 23.36. Realy hope i can get this unlocked for my freind. Man thanks Gareth 

Just now, Gareth said:

HI TOMCCTV Thanks for the quick reply i have tried that on the monitor taking into acount that its case sensitive and also the web brouser and just get invalid password the date is showing now 2021-08-12 time 23.36. Realy hope i can get this unlocked for my freind. Man thanks Gareth 

i only got locked out the one time trying the old passwords its leting me enter the passwords now