Hi there. I have an OYN-X falcon NVR FALC-NVR-8BB and had it stored for a while and forgotten the password to get into the settings and set it up again. Can anyone assist.

It is displaying the date as at this time of 09/09/2021 Can anyone provide a master password for this date?

Hi there is no code generator for this unit

you should be getting a password reminder to your password 

and if you have had it working before you can also reset via the app 

if you can’t do any of the above then then also after entering wrong password a few times you will see a retrieve password 

you need to scan and copy the QR code that comes on screen then send that to who supplied you the unit …. They will get back with code

that unit is sold under a few names 

falcon 

viper

but infact it is a TVT nvr  and they are one of the best on market today

Thanks for trying to assist.

I have tried all of the above suggestions and failed to be able to reset it. When I try the last option to get the QR code there is no code on the screen, just a box which says to keep screen open until i get a code. I called QVIS and they wont give me the code as I am not an installer. 

If there are any QVIS installers reading this that are willing to assist me, plesase post on here, or if prefer send me a private message,

I have been for 20years 

Qvis won’t give password as they also need the QR code. (That is we’re the password is generated from)

depending on how old your recorder is (I think you have the 2mp unit) when you power down then start up again does it take you to a wizard page ?

we’re are you located

Try this

ttvvtthuanyuan

It takes me to a wizard page and then I have a choice to log in. The user box is prefilled with Admin and cannot be changed. I have tried all default  password options with no joy. 

If i do the forgotten/reset password option it asks me for either a security question (for which it appears none have been set) or there is a tab for dynamic password which provide the Mac Address, Device Model 3798M and the date and time 2021-09-10 10:49:12:560

IMG20210910103135.jpg