pob

Cant get more than 8 cameras working on 16ch DVR

Hello, I recently upgraded my Dvr to a 16ch Dvr so I could add more cameras, When I add more than 8 cams, one of the other cams instantly goes off of or the cam Im adding  flickers and doesn't stay on, I've tried multiple camera types, and cables (It doesn't seem to be an issue with the cam brands as will even do it with the original floureon cams I already had) the Dvr -   https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/173987366143?hash=item28827484ff:g:hNEAAOSw3ZhdSCzw

Hi. Looking at the spec you have bought a AHD system which will limit you to cameras you can use

also that recorder has a res limit 

you can either buy the right cameras but your cheapest option is to replace your recorder to something that takes all camera formats 

• Thanks 1

Thanks, -Can you recommend a cheapish 16ch hybrid recorder for the time being? As in the next few years, I reckon I'll upgrade to digital

£220 with 4tb hard drive 

in there spec they call it a viper pro WHICH IT IS NOT

It is cheap China server run crap which uses the eseecloud server

16 hours ago, pob said:

Can you recommend a cheapish 16ch hybrid recorder for the time being? As in the next few years, I reckon I'll upgrade to digital

DVRs are digital now 

is this for business or home use 

Hi.  Do you need 16 camera system in your home ?

your last link if for a 2mp h264 unit £220

£300 gets you a brand name 5mp on all camera formats analog -tvi-cvi-ahd-ip 

Yeah,( need 16 cams) it's a big house, I've ended up with a lot of cams from trying to upgrade to 16 channels and the cheap ebay dvr doesn't seem to be able to handle it. How much will it cost for the 5mp 16ch version?