Sign in to follow this  
bob_4323

Flourean WXHI100 Password & IP Change

Hi,
I have a Flourean WiFi Camera Model WXHI100W-V10 Camera.

I have it working fine with iSpy 64 v7.1.10 on wired Cat5e/6 cabling. (I do not want to use it via the 'app').

I wish to change the camera's IP and Password, but browser access is proving unsuccessful (using the IP address format xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) - I get 'The connection was reset' in Firefox, and 'This Page Isn't Working' ... etc with ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE from Chrome.

Is the Camera blocking browser access ?, should I add any port numbers or switches in the URL ? Can I change the password with iSpy. or another App, I see one thread regarding 'bricked' camera's and Smart Config Tool, but that appears to be manufacturer specific.

Any help appreciated

Hi.  The problem with these cheap P2P cameras is the first initial setup …… using there qr code….. registration is already done at there server

it says it is onvif which I doubt is true

can you get the external iP of the camera ?

you might have to go into your router log and look for attached devices to find the IP address 

you also need to do this to remove it so as the P2P no longer connects 

Hi Thanks,

I am currently using it as an Onvif camera with iSpy, and works fine, apart from I cant login to it to change the PW and IP.

Agree about the QR code, but am reluctant to allow some random server access to my network.

iSpy found it on the network, so I have the IP, but inpoutting that to a browser goes no where:
but browser access is proving unsuccessful (using the IP address format xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) - I get 'The connection was reset' in Firefox, and 'This Page Isn't Working' ... etc with ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE from Chrome.

Is there any other way, such as with iSpy or others that can login to the camera.

Thanks
Rob