Pablo_Cipriani

Geovision GV-600(S) "Video Lost" all 8 cameras

Hi everybody...

I have a GV-600(S) capture card installed (with 8 analogic dome cams attached) on a DELL GX-270 PC with a Pentium 4 processor, Intel Chipset, 512 Mb Ram and RAGE 128 PRO ULTRA GL agp video card, all running on Windows XP SP3, after but not before the reinstalling, i tell the history:

I format and reinstall everithing due to the lost of the user name and password for the multicam software, the original technician don't make active the option to reset the password, and i not have other option, format and reinstall everything.

Before reinstalled with 8.5.4 Version of the Multicam and drivers (the original CD was lost by the owner), i only have a 8 squares with the permanent message "VIDEO LOST" in each preview camera square (In my spanish "Pérdida de Vídeo") but when i try to configure the Alert By Scene Change option, the image of each camera selected appear in the preview square to the right of the window with good quality, the cams have signal to the card...

What can i do? I need your help....

Believe me, i try to update, but the newest version i find is 8.5.7 and all continue in "Video Lost", i find the 7.05 the original version and i try with this, (Sorry for my english please).