Sothy408

Need older version of GV800 software please

I hate to ask for help with this problem, but I bought a cheap 16 camera system off ebay, awhile back. The system apparently came with a gv800 16cam DVR card. The system only came with the motherboard drivers, but not CCTV software. Anyways, just recently the system crashed and needed a fresh reinstallation. I tried downloading the free v7.05 gv800 software, but it would not work because of the USB keypro. I cracked open the case to check for the card serial # and saw there was none. After reading this forum it seems my card is a clone. I've emailed the seller, but no reply. I'm hoping someone can provide a link with an older version of the gv800 16cam software I download and try to get my DVR system back online. If anyone can help please do, I'm at lost at this point.

Sothy408

The lack of serial number means most likely that it is a pirated card. The standard version of Geovision probley isn't going to work with it.

Old geovision Cards doesn't have serial number, look in the card for the version, if is a V2 card probably you have one of them. If not look in the chip for a sticker it shoul said "sp" or "s1" if sp you need 6.05 software if "S1" you have to use 6.11. There are many sites one the web where you can download them, just do a search in google like"download geovision 6.11"